+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: When was the last time you ....

It was about six years ago. I just started laughing and told the officer that he was right - I was speeding - I just wasn't paying attention. Then he started laughing and we started joking around. He said he hadn't enjoyed pulling someone over as much in a long time. Still got the ticket, though. GRRRR.

WWTLTY were in an airplane, and where were you going?
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    October 6th. Going to Jamaica for my honeymoon

WWTLT your boss let you leave early because it was slow and still paid you?

O.K. - I'm just moving too slow today . . . maybe I should stop playing!

Last time I should have been pulled over . . . . about three weeks ago speeding down the highway.

WWTLTY were in an airplane, and where were you going?
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

O.K. - now I AM going to stop playing!

Boss let us go on a snow day last year (the only one we ever have every year here in Texas) and still paid us.

WWTLTY visited another country?

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    Two years ago when we went on the fishing trip to Canada.

WWTLT you went to a Halloween party?
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

An actual party? Hmmmm . . . probably when I was a teenager - I went as a bag of jelly beans!

WWTLT you called someone you hadn't talked to in a long time just to say, "Hi!"?

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by chrelsey
    An actual party? Hmmmm . . . probably when I was a teenager - I went as a bag of jelly beans!

WWTLT you called someone you hadn't talked to in a long time just to say, "Hi!"?

2 days ago. unlimited minutes comes in handy!

wwtlt you stayed up all night?

Geezz..I do that too often. But the last time I went without sleeping at all??? The night before I moved. Too much stuff to do!

WWTLT you came home and had a ton of messages on your answering machine? And why so many?
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

That would be almost every day! My husband's sister is living with us right now until she gets back on her feet, and she's dating six guys at one time . . . and they all keep calling! I swear, it's like having another teenager in the house . . . only worse (and she's 32)! I don't even bother to answer the phone anymore when I am home, because it's either for her, or for my 14 yr. old daughter!

WWTLT you performed a random act of kindness for someone, and what was it?

Stop for someone with car problems on the side of the road. (Usually 1-2 times a month).

WWTLT someone performed a random act of kindness for you?

+ Reply to Thread