+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: When was the last time you ....

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazzer
    Jewelsy...saw that you were missed!

Okay...I have never kissed a child goodnight. Never had kids, and when I've watched kids, they were always home before bedtime.

to Senrik's: the last time I entered a chat only to leave was prior to Oct. 2nd. After I moved, I can't chat with my fry-ends, java won't work with me. And I've tried all Senrik's tricks with java etc. *sigh* I think I'm gonna have to call in the pros. *sigh*

WWTLT your computer didn't do what it was supposed to do (and what was wrong with it?)

today. Mine's been too slow. I think I need to clean out my filing cabinet.

wwtlt you bought a cd, and what was it. piracy doesn't count.

Oh geez...are ya gonna make me admit it? I bought a Clay Aiken cd. BUT...I also bought the cd single by Fefe Dobson (with "Take Me Away" on it). And I bought a used copy of the Every Breathe You Take cd by the Police (a friend of mine borrowed my original and never returned it. *sigh*)

WWTLT you shopped at a thrift store or a Goodwill or a Salvation Army store, and what did you buy?
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

When I was getting ready for a trip to Russia and needed some heavy winter sweaters that I would never use again (I live in Texas) and didn't want to pay an arm and a leg.

WWTLT you went surfing (in the water, not the Internet!)
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

Never went surfing. The "closed" was this floating board under my chest/stomach and let the waves carry me to a beach shore in Florida.

WWTLT you elbowed or kicked someone my accident?

Does my dog count? I elbowed her last night accidentally when I forgot that she was up in bed with me!

WWTLT you had a nice, hot bowl of Hormel chili? (sorry - couldn't resist - actually, any chili will do)
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

Home made about a year ago. He used 3 types of beans and maybe some venicine (sp).

WWTLT you ordered food and it was not what you thought it was?

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    A few months ago. Luckily I wasn't that hungry anyway.

WWTLT you ordered something and sent it back?

A few weekends ago. The chocolate cake sucked, but the cheese cake was good.

WWTLT you either complained about service somewhere or left a little or no tip?

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    About a month ago. Being a waitress for 16 years as my second job, I have little tolerance for rude waitstaff. Usually I wait to complain to my husband until after we get our food.

WWTLT you asked to speak to someone's supervisor then felt bad for getting them in trouble?

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie
    About a month ago. Being a waitress for 16 years as my second job, I have little tolerance for rude waitstaff. Usually I wait to complain to my husband until after we get our food.

WWTLT you asked to speak to someone's supervisor then felt bad for getting them in trouble?
    Never, I'm too chicken to even do that!

WWTLT you smiled or waved at someone who pretends like they don't see you? BTW: I hate people like that.

+ Reply to Thread