+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: When was the last time you ....

  1. #2191
    FORT Fogey eldee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    7,545
    After I fainted about 3 or so years ago. I hit my head on concrete and didn't brace myself for the fall. I only knew I fainted when I opened my eyes and had a different POV people were above me. I didn't trust myself to go home and got lost trying to find my friend's house only 3-4 blocks away from there.

    WWTLT you had an argument or a spat and was the first one to make up?

  2. #2192
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    After I fainted about 3 or so years ago. I hit my head on concrete and didn't brace myself for the fall. I only knew I fainted when I opened my eyes and had a different POV people were above me. I didn't trust myself to go home and got lost trying to find my friend's house only 3-4 blocks away from there.

    WWTLT you had an argument or a spat and was the first one to make up?
    yesterday. had a tiff with my wife.

    WWTLT you had an arguement but for whatever reason you couldn't resolve it.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  3. #2193
    FORT Fogey eldee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    7,545
    Years ago. Then years later I called my oldest childhood friend's mother. Either the girl or her sister answered. Only the mother was very nice, so I dropped it and was satisfied that they were all well and left it at that.

    WWTLT you yelled at someone for being mean to someone else?

  4. #2194
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Years ago. Then years later I called my oldest childhood friend's mother. Either the girl or her sister answered. Only the mother was very nice, so I dropped it and was satisfied that they were all well and left it at that.

    WWTLT you yelled at someone for being mean to someone else?
    I don't know if it counts, but I had to PM someone to that effect last week.

    WWTLT you took reality TV seriously?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  5. #2195
    FORT Fogey eldee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    7,545
    Serious to the point that I used to thing that the producers didn't manipulate things or people, but I know that people would change their behavior in front of a camera. Now I know it's all manipulated.

    WWTLT snored in front of someone other than a relative?

  6. #2196
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Serious to the point that I used to thing that the producers didn't manipulate things or people, but I know that people would change their behavior in front of a camera. Now I know it's all manipulated.

    WWTLT snored in front of someone other than a relative?
    depends on how many people were around the last time i was at the airport (in septemer)

    WWTLT you couldn't keep your eyes open, but couldn't fall asleep?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  7. #2197
    FORT Fogey eldee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    7,545
    Years ago when I worked in a Tax Publication company. There was a guest speaker who was worse than a sleeping pill. I was near the front and kept closing my eyes. I literally pinched myself so hard that I almost yelled. My friends did notice my almost falling asleep.

    WWTLT you let someone get by with being rude because it wasn't worth your time or energy?

  8. #2198
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Years ago when I worked in a Tax Publication company. There was a guest speaker who was worse than a sleeping pill. I was near the front and kept closing my eyes. I literally pinched myself so hard that I almost yelled. My friends did notice my almost falling asleep.

    WWTLT you let someone get by with being rude because it wasn't worth your time or energy?
    this is FoRT, right? every day.

    WWTLT you entered a chat only to leave?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  9. #2199
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,160
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    Drink up Sen... it'll be alright.... not working isn't that bad.... look to JD for your inspiration... she's super saucey and chills with FORTers when she's not out living the high life

    That b!tch.

    Hey! I earned each and every one of these alimony checks! Talk about hard work.


  10. #2200
    eternal optimist Shazzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    greener pastures
    Age
    43
    Posts
    3,039
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    I almost got hit yesterday while I was walking to the gym. I didn't have my cane with me and I listened and listemed (for moving cars) before I cross the street but someone was pulling out of their driveway. They actually yelled AT ME. Well, I should have had my cane with me.

    WWTLT you kissed a child goodnight?
    Jewelsy...saw that you were missed!

    Okay...I have never kissed a child goodnight. Never had kids, and when I've watched kids, they were always home before bedtime.

    to Senrik's: the last time I entered a chat only to leave was prior to Oct. 2nd. After I moved, I can't chat with my fry-ends, java won't work with me. And I've tried all Senrik's tricks with java etc. *sigh* I think I'm gonna have to call in the pros. *sigh*

    WWTLT your computer didn't do what it was supposed to do (and what was wrong with it?)
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

    "I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.