+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: When was the last time you ....

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    A group of unknown people to teach CPR about 6 years ago.

A group of classmates about 3-3 1/2 years ago.

WWTLT you almost got hit by a car when walking or driving?
    walking down second avenue, when a guy in an SUV talking on his cell, changes lanes and almost hits me.... (about a year ago).

WWTLT you almost hit someone while driving?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

I was looking for a place and all of a sudden there was a stopped car in front of me waiting to turn. Thank God for another lane and quick reflexes. If I hit them it would have crushed me in more ways than one.

WWTLT you went to a play and what was it? (Local or well known)

I was looking for a place and all of a sudden there was a stopped car in front of me waiting to turn. Thank God for another lane and quick reflexes. If I hit them it would have crushed me in more ways than one.

WWTLT you went to a play and what was it? (Local or well known)
    I don't know it it counts.... stomp and 1998.

WWTLT you gave away tickets because something else came up, and what was it?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Don't throw rotten food at me but, it was The Lion King. Someone who couldn't go wanted me to use her ticket. I needed to get a camera ASAP, so I didn't go. If I weren't so hungry, tired and frustrated, I would have made the better decision and go. As soon as it was too late to catch a train, I already regretted not going. That was in early September this year.

WWTLT something scared you and when you found out how silly it was, you laughed?

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    I almost got hit yesterday while I was walking to the gym. I didn't have my cane with me and I listened and listemed (for moving cars) before I cross the street but someone was pulling out of their driveway. They actually yelled AT ME. Well, I should have had my cane with me.

WWTLT you kissed a child goodnight?
    You guys missed me :crybaby
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Don't throw rotten food at me but, it was The Lion King. Someone who couldn't go wanted me to use her ticket. I needed to get a camera ASAP, so I didn't go. If I weren't so hungry, tired and frustrated, I would have made the better decision and go. As soon as it was too late to catch a train, I already regretted not going. That was in early September this year.

WWTLT something scared you and when you found out how silly it was, you laughed?
    my wife does it to me all the time....

WWTLT you gave blood?

Re: blood donation it was in the same week at 9/11/01. For a test it was this January.

WWTLT you misjudge someone, but didn't like that person anyway so you didn't do anything about it?

Re: blood donation it was in the same week at 9/11/01. For a test it was this January.

WWTLT you misjudge someone, but didn't like that person anyway so you didn't do anything about it?
    a guy i worked with in february.... but i didn'thave to deal with the guy long.

WWTLT things resoved themselves without having to be involved in the change?

About 4 months ago at work.

WWTLT you either fainted or passed out?

About 4 months ago at work.

WWTLT you either fainted or passed out?
    in a word, never.

WWTLT you woke up not knowing how you got there (for a moment)

+ Reply to Thread