+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: When was the last time you ....

  1. #2101
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,147
    Quote Originally Posted by JyNx
    On my birthday, in september, a friend gave me this necklace with a moon, pretty cool.

    WWTLT you did something stupid?
    Just about once an hour on the average. I'm not that bright.

    wwtlt you returned a gift and later realized you shouldn't have because of hurt feelings?

  2. #2102
    a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Third Star On The Right
    Age
    65
    Posts
    1,310
    I don't think I've ever returned a gift. I do the next best thing with them and hope no one catches on.

    WWTLT you gave a gift you didn't want to someone else as a gift?
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

  3. #2103
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,147
    Quote Originally Posted by gracie
    I don't think I've ever returned a gift. I do the next best thing with them and hope no one catches on.

    WWTLT you gave a gift you didn't want to someone else as a gift?

    ooo - regifting - hope my family doesn't read this. Most likely Christmas. But I think I get regifted more than I regift.

    wwtlt you saw a David Lynch movie?

  4. #2104
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    ooo - regifting - hope my family doesn't read this. Most likely Christmas. But I think I get regifted more than I regift.

    wwtlt you saw a David Lynch movie?
    I think I saw 'Wild at Heart' about a year ago again.... on TV....

    WWTLT you saw a Quentin Tarantino flick?

  5. #2105
    Jecka
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    I think I saw 'Wild at Heart' about a year ago again.... on TV....

    WWTLT you saw a Quentin Tarantino flick?
    1994 I think. Whenever Pulp Fiction waws at the dollar theater. Wnet with a group of friends who were drunk and high. I still think you had to be to like that movie, IMO. The sequencing, killed me.


    WWTLT you walked out of a movie?

  6. #2106
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jecka
    1994 I think. Whenever Pulp Fiction waws at the dollar theater. Wnet with a group of friends who were drunk and high. I still think you had to be to like that movie, IMO. The sequencing, killed me.


    WWTLT you walked out of a movie?
    I don't think I ever walked out of one.... although I've seen quite a few stinkers.


    WWTLT you walked out of a restaurant?

  7. #2107
    eldee
    Guest
    Never.

    WWTLT you felt that 24 hours in a day and a 7 day week were just too short?

  8. #2108
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Never.

    WWTLT you felt that 24 hours in a day and a 7 day week were just too short?
    always..... there just arent enough hours in the day....

    WWTLT you didn't get enough sleep?

  9. #2109
    eldee
    Guest
    Two nights ago.

    WWTLT you did something very stupid but, a good friend(s) helped you out?

  10. #2110
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,147
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Two nights ago.

    WWTLT you did something very stupid but, a good friend(s) helped you out?
    Thursday. I have some pretty good friends.

    wwtlt you played music so loud it annoyed your mom?

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.