+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: When was the last time you ....

Quote Originally Posted by Shazzer
    I went to the American Idol opener concert. Yes...I did..don't make fun!

WWTLT you laughed so hard in a public place that everyone in the place looked at you?
    now why would i make fun of that? I know someone else that did that too.

as for your question: I do it all the time, I have a big voice and it tends to carry. but hey, laughter is better than shouting, right?

WWTLT you heard lud shouting in a public place?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    WWTLT you heard lud shouting in a public place?
    About two weeks ago while on my honeymoon. It was so bad that I had to go back to the room.

WWTLT you said something to the person shouting the lud comments in public?

About 6-7 years ago. There were two "groups" of guys who were getting ready to go at it at the Yonkers Raceway during the fair.

WWTLT you yelled very loudly at someone in public?

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    About 6-7 years ago. There were two "groups" of guys who were getting ready to go at it at the Yonkers Raceway during the fair.

WWTLT you yelled very loudly at someone in public?
    never. I always do my loud yelling at home.... j/k
    seriously, I rarely yell at someone, more like to someone.

WWTLT you yelled to someone overly loud ?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Many, many years ago at JFK. My aunt yelled at me and my parents felt bad. I did not like that for their return so I verbally let her have it. "If you weren't so cheap and parked the car, no one would keep telling you to move!"

WWTLT someone played a little trick/prank on you and you laughed?

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Many, many years ago at JFK. My aunt yelled at me and my parents felt bad. I did not like that for their return so I verbally let her have it. "If you weren't so cheap and parked the car, no one would keep telling you to move!"

WWTLT someone played a little trick/prank on you and you laughed?
    my wife does it all the time..... I had one in mind, but it was a little to naughty to put up here.

WWTLT you laughed just thinking about something?

Oh at least once a day...

Actually just now something made me chortle...earlier I had taken a phone call for a co-worker, and her husband thought I was her...oh..and he started to zip out some sweet talk before I had to yell "WAIT!!! This isn't your wife!" (he's a funny, good-natured guy, so it was all good).

WWTLT you were creatively inspired and motivated? (and what were you motivated to do/create? and what/who motivated you?)
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Re: motivation I saw this reality home show called Clean Sweep. Although my home is not dirty or messy, I am a pack rat. This woman was very tearful in getting rid of a lot of pictures she had, with other stuff, to reduce their massive clutter. So, I decided to get rid of two desks. One I already gave away and the other one is waiting for someone to speak with her husband about it.

Re: creativity I have been learning how to print different types of pictures. Yes, these days my world is almost limited to photography. Yesterday we learned about Sepia Tone (turning the pictures a shade of brown). It looks good but really stinks.
    (Yes, I am long winded)

WWTLT you wished someone at work or school would stop talking to you without taking a breath in between?

Oh today...a salesman broke past our office barrier..of..well..nothing...t o try to sell me things. :rolleyes

WWTLT you spent time with someone so fun that you lost track of time? (and who was it, and what did you do?)
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

It was with my friend since 6th grade. We went out to eat and talked and talked and had coffee and talked.

WWTLT you looked at your shirtless neighbor?

+ Reply to Thread