+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: When was the last time you ....

Never, I usually will take different pieces and put them together for a character.

WWTLT you fell asleep when you weren't supposed to, either at work, school, church or a friend's house?

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Never, I usually will take different pieces and put them together for a character.

WWTLT you fell asleep when you weren't supposed to, either at work, school, church or a friend's house?
    in an airport..... and that was scary... and that was last month.

WWTLT you decided to go out trick or treating?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Gosh, it was so long ago. I went with my nephew at the time and told him not to tell certain people who I was. Of course, those were the only people he told! (I got my mother to go trick or treating to one her neighbors a long time ago. The lady was confused because her dog did not bark and wagged her tail. Then when she gave my Mom candy she asked, "what kind of kid has a wedding ring?"

WWTLT you hide something (occurrance or object) from someone?

Gosh, it was so long ago. I went with my nephew at the time and told him not to tell certain people who I was. Of course, those were the only people he told! (I got my mother to go trick or treating to one her neighbors a long time ago. The lady was confused because her dog did not bark and wagged her tail. Then when she gave my Mom candy she asked, "what kind of kid has a wedding ring?"

WWTLT you hide something (occurrance or object) from someone?
    I'm not too good at hiding stuff. the last time i did it was when i got married.... but by the end of the day with my parents, they sorta already knew. that was close to 5 years ago.

TPAM is a fan of history.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Stepping in for Senrik in the "WWTLT" thread...

WWTLT you posted so frequently you posted the wrong question in the wrong thread?
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

It was about a week ago. I got TPAM with TPBM mixed up.

WWTLT someone thought something incorrect about you?

I'm sure all the time and I probably don't even know about half of them. ETA: one of the examples: guys have this huge tendency to think I like them as more than a friend when I only like them as a friend..., oh and I'm sure people think incorrectly about me in other areas too...this is true for everyone, though

WWTLT someone misunderstood your intentions?
    Last edited by Shazzer; 10-23-2003 at 12:10 PM.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

It was about a week ago. I got TPAM with TPBM mixed up.

WWTLT someone thought something incorrect about you?
    all the time (and that goes for shazzer's question as well, I was having a blonde moment).
    but then again, I enjoy saying off-the-wall things to confuse people, so as a result i confuse people.

WWTLT you thought wou were confused, but it really was all not confusing when you thought about it.

Yesterday, actually the person misunderstood the intention of a post and made a little boo hoo over it.

WWTLT you went to a performance and what was it?

I went to the American Idol opener concert. Yes...I did..don't make fun!

WWTLT you laughed so hard in a public place that everyone in the place looked at you?

+ Reply to Thread