+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: When was the last time you ....

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    yesterday.
    IT happens all the time.
    WWTLT you forgot what question you wanted to ask?

you want me to what now? Seriously, I have to carry a notebook around with me so I don't get lost in my own house and so I can remember why I went where I went. (Old brain injury, long boring story) - Terrible memory.

wwtlt you skipped a tv show you had planned to watch because you were playing these games.

Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    you want me to what now? Seriously, I have to carry a notebook around with me so I don't get lost in my own house and so I can remember why I went where I went. (Old brain injury, long boring story) - Terrible memory.

wwtlt you skipped a tv show you had planned to watch because you were playing these games.
    would you believe i rarely watch TV nowadays, thanks to FoRT?

WWTLT you preferred a recap to watching the show?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

would you believe i rarely watch TV nowadays, thanks to FoRT?

WWTLT you preferred a recap to watching the show?

Never. I haven't found a recap that helped me understand unless I knew the show.

wwtlt you knew you weren't going to watch a show, but could catch up with a recap?

Never. I haven't found a recap that helped me understand unless I knew the show.

wwtlt you knew you weren't going to watch a show, but could catch up with a recap?
    sometimes recaps are better than the show... take 'the family' for instance.

WWTLT you watched FoRT during a show, just for the spoilers?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

sometimes recaps are better than the show... take 'the family' for instance.

WWTLT you watched FoRT during a show, just for the spoilers?
    oh boy. I did read the Family recaps, but for some other stupid reasons, I do stupid things a lot. And I kinda cheated with the BB4 forums. My daughter and I are in way different time zones, and wanted to compare stories so we cheated. We are so pathetic.

wwtlt you thought about BB4?

oh boy. I did read the Family recaps, but for some other stupid reasons, I do stupid things a lot. And I kinda cheated with the BB4 forums. My daughter and I are in way different time zones, and wanted to compare stories so we cheated. We are so pathetic.

wwtlt you thought about BB4?
    i never did... although I like train wrecks, that one was not that compelling to me.

WWTLT you saw a real train wreck?

i never did... although I like train wrecks, that one was not that compelling to me.

WWTLT you saw a real train wreck?
    Gasp! No BB for you? That makes me question our whole friendship.

Although I live by a lot of train tracks, yes the wrong side, I don't recall ever seeing an actual wreck.

wwtlt you questioned an urban myth (i.e., if you put a penny on a train track you can derail the train)?

A couple of days ago, watching those silly people that flash the headlights on their cars to make the traffic signals change....

In spirit of Halloween:
    When was the last time you told someone a scary story?
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

In December. I told my friend the story of the TLC true-life story, "A Haunting In Connecticutt". One of TLC's most requested shows ever. Based on the book, "In a Dark Place, the story of a true haunting" by Ed Warren. Soooo freaky! And even just retelling it to her freaked her out!

WWTLT someone apologized to you, and what was it for?
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Quote Originally Posted by Shazzer
    In December. I told my friend the story of the TLC true-life story, "A Haunting In Connecticutt". One of TLC's most requested shows ever. Based on the book, "In a Dark Place, the story of a true haunting" by Ed Warren. Soooo freaky! And even just retelling it to her freaked her out!

WWTLT someone apologized to you, and what was it for?

You know I'm still waiting for that to happen. For personal reasons.

wwtlt you created an original halloween costume from scratch? (One year one of my girls was the energizer bunny (that was tough) and my other daughter and their step-sister were both sumo wrestlers (I always made all three costumes )- a challenge, but fun) and what was it?

+ Reply to Thread