+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: When was the last time you ....

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazzer
    Nope, not David Cassidy. Although I do remember, "da do run run run, da do run run...."

I'm one of those "freaks" that doesn't drink caffeine, so never. I'm awake on pure adrenaline/excitement.

WWTLT you looked at the clock, saw how late it was, and realized the next day would be completely hosed because of your late night habits? (Or did anyone see the Seinfeld where he talks about how "night guy" ruins "morning guy's" life? And how morning guy can't really get back at night guy? )

Okay, you just proved your youth. Da doo run run was Shawn Cassidy, not David. Come on folks, get your teen hearthrobs in the right order! Yep, David Cassidy was my very first live concert. I was 12 and my mom took me. And I just proved my advanced age!
    As far as time goes - my mom's in the hospital and I have to bring her home tomorrow. Let's just say she's wacky. I'm spending as much time alone as I can before I have to be her (wo)man servant. I'll be hosed tomorrow (and not in the good way) - but hopefully a good excuse for a nap.

I love the night guy/morning guy life. I lived that one for a long time. Night guy has a blast at night, obviously, and then morning guy has to show up at the office in the a.m. Then, suddenly, right around noon, that desk comes right up and blasts you in the face. Glad those days are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    I'll be hosed tomorrow (and not in the good way) - but hopefully a good excuse for a nap.
    *sigh* Ahhh...to be hosed in the good way...ohhh yeahhhhh

You're right, ya got me. I was thinking of the wrong Cassidy. Although that hardly makes you old. You're not old until you're dead.

ETA: Sorry to hear about your mom, JD.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazzer
    *sigh* Ahhh...to be hosed in the good way...ohhh yeahhhhh

You're right, ya got me. I was thinking of the wrong Cassidy. Although that hardly makes you old. You're not old until you're dead.

ETA: Sorry to hear about your mom, JD.
    Aww, my mom is fine, she's a tough old bird. She just needs a good hose. But thanks for the hugs.

Good to hear, JD.

I realized we got off topic, so here's one for anyone:

WWTLT a stranger came to your door, and who was it and what did they want/what did they say and how did you react?
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    Some vacuum cleaner salesman showed up this last summer. I was very nice to him and show him I didn't have any need for one since I have hardwood floors. Then I politely shut the door in his face. I would hate to be a door-to-door salesman.

WWTLT you craved a food and had to go out and get it? (and what was it?)
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Tonight for a chicken fajita at McDonald's. There's one open until 12 a.m.

WWTLT someone gave you the finger and why?

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Tonight for a chicken fajita at McDonald's. There's one open until 12 a.m.

WWTLT someone gave you the finger and why?
    about 2 months ago. really more of a miscommunication than anything else.

WWTLT you felt depressed and didn't know why?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

It must have been this year. Felt kind of depressed and had difficultly sleeping. That pasted.

WWTLT you did something wrong on purpose?

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    The end of September when I was playing games with the grandkids. I hate beating them.

WWTLT you were at a loss for words?
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Whaaa, uummm,
    I think it was in March this year.

WWTLT you watch "All About Eve"?

+ Reply to Thread