+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: When was the last time you ....

I think around earlier this year when I got my new handheld PC. I was trying to set it up to sychronize with my computer, but for some reason I couldn't ever set it up correctly, no matter how many times I tried or how carefully I followed the directions.

WWTLT you got something that appeared promising but turned out to be junk?

Today..

Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    I think around earlier this year when I got my new handheld PC. I was trying to set it up to sychronize with my computer, but for some reason I couldn't ever set it up correctly, no matter how many times I tried or how carefully I followed the directions.

WWTLT you got something that appeared promising but turned out to be junk?
    Today! I got the Publishers Clearinghouse email that promised me money but just wanted me to order more magazines ! Such is my luck!

When was the last time you appreciated something a stranger did for you?
    Donate free food to stray animals just for a click a day.

www.theanimalrescuesite.com

Thanks

A total stranger? I don't think that has ever happened. A near stranger? Yes, it happens almost every day.

WWTLT you had a dream that taught you an important lesson about life?

A total stranger? I don't think that has ever happened. A near stranger? Yes, it happens almost every day.

WWTLT you had a dream that taught you an important lesson about life?
    well, I have a lot of dreams that have a tendancy to come true... so the lesson is: pay attention to your dreams... and about 3 days ago.

WWTLT you fell asleep in class?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Never. The closest I've ever came to doing so was in math class on Thursday, but I stayed awake.

WWTLT you gave the finger to someone?

Never. The closest I've ever came to doing so was in math class on Thursday, but I stayed awake.

WWTLT you gave the finger to someone?
    haej, you should know I'm a gentleman. I do my best not to piss people off...
    maybe about 5 years ago... and they desrved it.

WWTLT you had to give one of those creepy 'air-kisses'?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

I've actually never given one!

WWTLT a piece of music gave you chills?
    If God is a DJ--life is a dance floor
    Click here to team up with FansOfRealityTV to help fight cancer!
    Watashi wa, sekai wo kaeru.

If I said who, I'd be teased , so I'll keep that to myself, and talk about the time before that. I remember getting chills and a bit teary when Celine Deon sang "God Bless America" on September 14 (Friday) 2001, right after 9/11/2001 during that telecast that was on every single channel with all the celebs etc.

WWTLT your high speed internet connection failed to live up to it's expectations and prevented you from replying to things and posting, causing you to give up in despair? :rolleyes Okay, if you don't have a high speed connection, WWTLT your connection prevented you from posting at the FORT (or visiting another website)?
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazzer
    If I said who, I'd be teased , so I'll keep that to myself, and talk about the time before that. I remember getting chills and a bit teary when Celine Deon sang "God Bless America" on September 14 (Friday) 2001, right after 9/11/2001 during that telecast that was on every single channel with all the celebs etc.

WWTLT your high speed internet connection failed to live up to it's expectations and prevented you from replying to things and posting, causing you to give up in despair? :rolleyes Okay, if you don't have a high speed connection, WWTLT your connection prevented you from posting at the FORT (or visiting another website)?
    Shazzer - it was David Cassidy, huh? tee hee hee

Earlier this evening when I used my dinosaur computer (the kind that spits out data cards with holes in them) ... so now I'm using my brand brand new laptop. It's a real dream, and my ex gave it to me as a gift. I wonder what he wants.

wwtlt you drank too much caffeine after 10 pm and couldn't sleep?

Nope, not David Cassidy. Although I do remember, "da do run run run, da do run run...."

I'm one of those "freaks" that doesn't drink caffeine, so never. I'm awake on pure adrenaline/excitement.

WWTLT you looked at the clock, saw how late it was, and realized the next day would be completely hosed because of your late night habits? (Or did anyone see the Seinfeld where he talks about how "night guy" ruins "morning guy's" life? And how morning guy can't really get back at night guy? )
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

+ Reply to Thread