+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: When was the last time you ....

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    actually, if my wife is to be believed, two days ago.... but I didn't have the bloat of discomfort.

WWTLT you said something in sarcasm, but realised later you meant it?

Most of the time. With me, it's kind of hard to tell. I'm usually kidding around, but I have my moments.

wwtlt you said something you meant and it was interpreted as sarcasm? With your biting wit, and all.

Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    Most of the time. With me, it's kind of hard to tell. I'm usually kidding around, but I have my moments.

wwtlt you said something you meant and it was interpreted as sarcasm? With your biting wit, and all.
    Thats like every day.... welcome to my world....

WWTLT you lost something important?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    Thats like every day.... welcome to my world....

WWTLT you lost something important?

depends on what your definition of "important" is. (hee hee, Clinton)

Lost love, broken heart?

When was the last time you found something important?

Hmmmm...that's a toughie. I recently misplaced the title papers to my car, and I found them! Thankfully!!

And JD...awww...*pat, pat, pat* Broken heart. I've been seeing your posts of late, and I'm sorry. If it's any consolation, there are many of us out there struggling with our love lives!

WWTLT you had a good, long, cry?
    Last edited by Shazzer; 10-18-2003 at 04:18 PM.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

The last time I cried was after this dream I had. It was very, very touching and had a great message in it. But I don't think you could call that cry I had long.

WWTLT you had a dream that taught you a lesson about life?

Quote Originally Posted by Shazzer
    Hmmmm...that's a toughie. I recently misplaced the title papers to my car, and I found them! Thankfully!!

And JD...awww...*pat, pat, pat* Broken heart. I've been seeing your posts of late, and I'm sorry. If it's any consolation, there are many of us out there struggling with our love lives!

WWTLT you had a good, long, cry?

If you call blubbering uncontrollably into the phone and all over my keyboard a good cry - yesterday. Now I need some Puffs with lotion. By dose hurts.

wwtlt you announced your own personal business all over the FORT and had no business doing so?

I have never done that..
    WWTLT you did something really foolish, and blamed someone else?
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002
    I have never done that..
    WWTLT you did something really foolish, and blamed someone else?
    I try really hard to own up to my mistakes, but there are just those times when you can't admit it was you who left the dishes in the sink.

wwtlt you took a nap instead when someone in your family was expecting to see you?

(edited to add: WWTLT you did something really foolish, and blamed someone else?) Never. When I act silly, I typically get embarrassed, own it fully, and shake my head at myself. Although, I don't think I've done something too, too, seriously embarrassing in a really long time (thankfully ). edited to say: <-------this one was for angelic's post.

This one is for JD: I typically force myself awake and see them. I set my alarm if I have to.

WWTLT you spent all day in your night shirt/pajamas and slippers surfing the net and wasting your afternoon?
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Quote Originally Posted by Shazzer
    (edited to add: WWTLT you did something really foolish, and blamed someone else?) Never. When I act silly, I typically get embarrassed, own it fully, and shake my head at myself. Although, I don't think I've done something too, too, seriously embarrassing in a really long time (thankfully ). edited to say: <-------this one was for angelic's post.

This one is for JD: I typically force myself awake and see them. I set my alarm if I have to.

WWTLT you spent all day in your night shirt/pajamas and slippers surfing the net and wasting your afternoon?
    I used to do that a lot in 1999. My wife was half a world away and Internet phone was the only civilised way to communicate. I would hate to do that now.... too expensive.

WWTLT you tried out a new technology, only to find out its too complicated for you?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

+ Reply to Thread