+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: When was the last time you ....

Probably a year ago. I´m not really good at it.

WWTLT you cried?

sorry, my post was for the staring contest one

Almost every argument I've had. They've all been on rather pointless subjects anyway, so why bother?

WWTLT you recored more than an hour of you speaking?

And for JyNx's WWTLT, the last time I really cried was more than a year ago.

(i win all my arguements, people just run out of things to say with me)

Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    Almost every argument I've had. They've all been on rather pointless subjects anyway, so why bother?

WWTLT you recored more than an hour of you speaking?
    Never. I don't record myself at all...
    Well one time for a performance art peice i was doing for an architectural presentation. but that was like 1992. and it was only about 15 minutes of video (with audio) a second audio track, and me live speaking over it all.

WWTLT you decided to have fun with noise as a musical form?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

haejin you´ve become so numb

Quote Originally Posted by JyNx
    haejin you´ve become so numb
    I don't understand the point of this post, except maybe to piss of Haejin.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

You haven´t heard the song "Numb" - linkin park?

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    I win all the time.... I can do a very impassive look where nothing moves for hours at a time.

WWTLT you realised there was no way of winning an arguement and no way to end the arguement?

Sorry I had to skip thru some to get to this post - but I'm selfish and was most interested in this one.

Sen - I don't think that taking a nap or putting yourself into a coma qualifies as a staring contest. (hee hee)

The last time I realized there was no way to win an argument and no way to finish it? Yeah, I'm right in the middle of it. I'll probably continue all weekend, and then hit the voicemail on Monday. Yes, I know, how endearing. I know I can't win. There would be no point to winning even. And the argument could probably be ended quickly (but not painlessly) if I would just shut up. Yikes, I'm such a woman.

wwtlt you acted like a member of the opposite sex? no, not in the lingerie department - the last time you got PMS if a man, or ignored your man during a sporting event if a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    Sorry I had to skip thru some to get to this post - but I'm selfish and was most interested in this one.

Sen - I don't think that taking a nap or putting yourself into a coma qualifies as a staring contest. (hee hee)

The last time I realized there was no way to win an argument and no way to finish it? Yeah, I'm right in the middle of it. I'll probably continue all weekend, and then hit the voicemail on Monday. Yes, I know, how endearing. I know I can't win. There would be no point to winning even. And the argument could probably be ended quickly (but not painlessly) if I would just shut up. Yikes, I'm such a woman.

wwtlt you acted like a member of the opposite sex? no, not in the lingerie department - the last time you got PMS if a man, or ignored your man during a sporting event if a woman?
    actually, if my wife is to be believed, two days ago.... but I didn't have the bloat of discomfort.

WWTLT you said something in sarcasm, but realised later you meant it?

+ Reply to Thread