+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: When was the last time you ....

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    Every day I go out my front door. The little old lady across the street gets her giggles by watching everyone out her window.

WWTLT you built something?
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    Two days ago. I slept until noon that day.

WWTLT you felt like hurting someone?
    All day today (and part of last night, too). Not physically, of course. Emotionally. I can't decide if it would hurt him more if I walked away without a word or if I laid into him and told him exactly what I think about him (which is the exact opposite of what he thinks of himself). Normally, don't like to hurt people, but this one's a biggie. Sorry, I should have called my therapist. Thanks for saving me the hundred bucks.

wwtlt you lashed out and said all the things that you are angry about with that person, and then realized it would have been much more effective to just walk away, leaving them wondering?

Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    All day today (and part of last night, too). Not physically, of course. Emotionally. I can't decide if it would hurt him more if I walked away without a word or if I laid into him and told him exactly what I think about him (which is the exact opposite of what he thinks of himself). Normally, don't like to hurt people, but this one's a biggie. Sorry, I should have called my therapist. Thanks for saving me the hundred bucks.

wwtlt you lashed out and said all the things that you are angry about with that person, and then realized it would have been much more effective to just walk away, leaving them wondering?
    Would you believe, never? Maybe I'm just easy to please. Or maybe I'm just hard up.

WWTLT you said something that brightened someone's day without intending to?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

My best friend said I brightened her day yesterday...so I guess yesterday.

WWTLT someone took your photo?
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Saturday October 4th for my wedding

WWTLT you stayed home from work just to relax?

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    CONGRATULATIONS CC!!

Last Wednesday, i took off for the hell of it... i also get Mondayitis alot and have been known to show up at lunch time on most mondays

WWTLT you shined your shoes?

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie
    Saturday October 4th for my wedding

Combatcutie!! Congratulations!

WWTLT I shined my shoes? Shamefully...NEVER! I have never owned shoes that really needed shining before. Oh, actually, I did own bags and bags of tap shoes that I never bothered getting shined while I was in dancing. Lots of scuffs...

WWTLT you were very far away from civilization? (Desert, forest, etc.)
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Thanks Shazzer and QuinntheEskimo. It sure was a nice day.

back to the WWTLT forum

Quote Originally Posted by Shazzer
    Combatcutie!! Congratulations!

WWTLT I shined my shoes? Shamefully...NEVER! I have never owned shoes that really needed shining before. Oh, actually, I did own bags and bags of tap shoes that I never bothered getting shined while I was in dancing. Lots of scuffs...

WWTLT you were very far away from civilization? (Desert, forest, etc.)
    One time, when my wife and I were lost in the jungles in the Cameron Highlands. That was about 4 years ago.... and I still haven't found my way back

WWTLT you wanted to get lost in civilisation?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Oh, plenty of times, when I wanted to just get away form people who were annoying me to insanity.

WWTLT you felt like ditching someone on a crowded street?

+ Reply to Thread