+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 1130 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728681185181018 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: When was the last time you ....

ohgoody. i loaned my baby bjorn out last winter....havent got it back yet.

oops, forgot. when was the last time you sat back and let someone else take care of you? (ie, cook dinner, clean, give you a neck massage?)

The Truth Is Out There ixcrisxi's Avatar
    Well, everytime I go to my boyfriend's house it seems like I don't have to do anything. Though, I don't remember ever being really comfortable with it. I'd rather be part of the family than a guest of the family. lolz... It's weird, I know.

When was the last time you visited your significant other's family?
    MULDER: It's still there, Scully. 200,000 years down in the ice.

SCULLY:
    Leave it there.

Mother's day

When was the last time you mowed a lawn?
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

About three years ago, when my husband was out of town. It's a riding mower, and the manual said to do something with the choke. Now I drove a diesel HMMWV before in the army, and I know there's a choke thing you have to wait for ... but on the mower, there was only a white painted stencil of a symbol, and the manual said it was the choke. :

I can't do anything with a choke that's just painted on. I ended up calling the 1-800 number for their lawn mower tech support. Turned out the choke is just automatically dealt with when you start the stupid thing. I dunno why they put it in the directions like it's a step you gotta do. :mad:

When's the last time someone insulted you?

Yesterday morning when my sister told me that there was no possible way that my boyfriend and I would ever get our duet just right for the concert! We were spectacular, I think. lolz...

When was the last time you ate artichokes?

SCULLY:
    Leave it there.

MMMMMMMMM artichokes!!! Just today at work, in fact almost every day at work...picked on the artichoke salad that we sell while I was setting up this morning.

When's the last time you changed a lightbulb?

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    Last week. My desk light burnt out and I couldn't see the computer keyboard.

When was the last time you took a trip and where did you go?
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

The last time I took a trip... Hmm... Let me see. Let me see... Well, I think it would have to be Spring Break. My family and I went to Sierra Vista, AZ to visit some friends. While we were there, we went to Tucson and Phoenix to see more friends and Old Tucson Studios to get a little history behind us! lolz...

When was the last time you talked for more than 3 hours on the phone and why?

SCULLY:
    Leave it there.

wow.....I guess it would have to be about 6 years ago when a friend of mine just got out of rehab and decided one night instead of going to AA like he should have, he just called me instead. Told him never again....I can't spend hours like that on the phone dealing with that big of a problem that is what AA is for.

When was the last time you bought something at a resale shop and what was it.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I buy almost all my clothes at salvation army, the last time was probably about 4 months ago.

When was the last time you were in a dangerous part of town that made you a bit nervous?

+ Reply to Thread