+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: When was the last time you ....

About 1-2 weeks ago I pulled an all nighter without coffee.

WWTLT you got caught doing something you shouldn't do?

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    About 1-2 weeks ago I pulled an all nighter without coffee.

WWTLT you got caught doing something you shouldn't do?
    lol this is a PG-13 site, right, so i cant say what, but last week.

WWTLT you looked for a question to ask for one of these threads?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Never, I just ask.

WWTLT you got hurt in a delicate spot? (It can be the back of the neck, etc)

Never, I just ask.

WWTLT you got hurt in a delicate spot? (It can be the back of the neck, etc)
    well about a year ago, I hurt my back.... one of the worst pains I have ever had in my life..... (of course I was an idiot and continued to walk all day on it)....

WWTLT you had ambitious thoughts?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Oh, every other day. But then I get over it.

WWTLT you kept quite about getting too much change in return?

(Nighty-nite!)

Oh, every other day. But then I get over it.

WWTLT you kept quite about getting too much change in return?

(Nighty-nite!)
    good night eldee

would you believe i always speak up about getting too much change? really, its like that out here.

WWTLT you felt the need to disturb people who seemed too boring or quiet?

Hmmmm...I don't like to disturb them? Or maybe I just try to chat with them and draw them out? I don't mind quiet people, though, the friends I've had who've been quiet were all just shy, and eventually opened up. The last time this would have happened would have been with a male co-worker/IT guy. Very, very, shy person, but I talked to him enough so he's relaxed now.

WWTLT you found out someone wasn't the person you thought they were? Who was it and what happened?
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Quote Originally Posted by Shazzer
    Hmmmm...I don't like to disturb them? Or maybe I just try to chat with them and draw them out? I don't mind quiet people, though, the friends I've had who've been quiet were all just shy, and eventually opened up. The last time this would have happened would have been with a male co-worker/IT guy. Very, very, shy person, but I talked to him enough so he's relaxed now.

WWTLT you found out someone wasn't the person you thought they were? Who was it and what happened?
    she was a woman named 'Kim'. it was about 5 years ago, and untimately I married her. (anyone else, well a gentleman doesn't kiss and tell )

WWTLT you found out someone was precisely who you thought they were and you were disappointed?

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    she was a woman named 'Kim'. it was about 5 years ago, and untimately I married her. (anyone else, well a gentleman doesn't kiss and tell )

WWTLT you found out someone was precisely who you thought they were and you were disappointed?
    I love that you don't kiss and tell. Proves what a gentleman you are. Guess I've proved what kind of lady I am.....kiss and tell and tell and tell...

I found out my brother is exactly the jerk I always thought he was, gave him the benefit of the doubt, but he didn't let me down, he's a jerk.

wwtlt you blew off something you sort of should really be doing and just played on the FORT?

Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    I love that you don't kiss and tell. Proves what a gentleman you are. Guess I've proved what kind of lady I am.....kiss and tell and tell and tell...

I found out my brother is exactly the jerk I always thought he was, gave him the benefit of the doubt, but he didn't let me down, he's a jerk.

wwtlt you blew off something you sort of should really be doing and just played on the FORT?
    I've been tempted.... way too often... but as much as i enjoy myself here, I know that things MUST get done on this end. at least recently.

The last time I blew off anything to be on fort? July 26. Don't ask how I know that date....

WWTLT you reorganized your schedule just so that you could maximise your time on FORT?

+ Reply to Thread