+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: When was the last time you ....

  1. #1671
    dfleming2
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    I try to speak every word as a cliche. so I am sure the answer is ... now... and now... and now.

    WWTLT You made a joke and no one laughed?
    The last time I told a joke. I guess it helps if you tell them to human beings.

    WWTLT You danced in the rain?

  2. #1672
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    The last time I told a joke. I guess it helps if you tell them to human beings.

    WWTLT You danced in the rain?
    I live in the seattle area. It rains a lot here. I like to dance. a week ago.

    WWTLT you dances as if you were alone?

  3. #1673
    dfleming2
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    I live in the seattle area. It rains a lot here. I like to dance. a week ago.

    WWTLT you dances as if you were alone?
    20 minutes agoish

    WWTLT you read a good book

  4. #1674
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    20 minutes agoish

    WWTLT you read a good book
    its been a while, a few years at least.... but I've read some lousy ones lately.

    WWTLT you relaxed at work?

  5. #1675
    dfleming2
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    its been a while, a few years at least.... but I've read some lousy ones lately.

    WWTLT you relaxed at work?
    wow, I work at a daycare, so that's hard.... probably Christmas Eve, not very many kids, and we all watched the Santa Clause together.

    WWTLT you cried because of a TV show?

  6. #1676
    CITY OF CHAMPS! aliasmq's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    adidas Originals-Harvard
    Age
    47
    Posts
    807
    I can't remember

    wwtlt you sat down in a restaraunt and regretted going thier after you already ordered?

  7. #1677
    RESIDENT JEDI MASTER Stargazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    On a Rocky Mountain High
    Age
    41
    Posts
    11,141
    Two weeks ago when my daughter decided to pitch a screaming tantrum the entire time.

    When was the last time you sat down to draw, just for fun?
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

    "I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

  8. #1678
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Two weeks ago when my daughter decided to pitch a screaming tantrum the entire time.

    When was the last time you sat down to draw, just for fun?
    oddly enogh a few days ago. Understand, I used to draw on a daily basis and had sketchbooks around me constantly.

    WWTLT you carried something with you just to jot things down?

  9. #1679
    a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Third Star On The Right
    Age
    66
    Posts
    1,310
    Always, I have the memory of a rock.

    WWTLT you wrote something down and still forgot it.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

  10. #1680
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gracie
    Always, I have the memory of a rock.

    WWTLT you wrote something down and still forgot it.
    friday.... You'd never believe it.

    WWTLT you did something to help yourself and kicked yourself later.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.