+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: When was the last time you ....

Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    All the time. I write and write and write. Always have. I write a lot of letters, like to my kids. I don't type those, way too impersonal. I'm certainly no poet tho. More of a stream-of-consciousness writer. (huh? how 'bout that from a drunken soul?)

WWTLT you wrote something in iambic pentameter?
    bah, I can't be bothered with all those rules. becides I never thought it flowed well.

WWTLT something in real life made you laugh hard?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    bah, I can't be bothered with all those rules. becides I never thought it flowed well.

WWTLT something in real life made you laugh hard?
    I assume that by "real life" you mean not on the computer? If so, yesterday I played with my grandbaby. She was eating a sucker and got it stuck on the carpet and tried to trick her goofy grandma (me) to lick the fuzz off it. Now, that's good comedy.

WWTLT a family member (spouses not included) made you laugh hard?

I assume that by "real life" you mean not on the computer? If so, yesterday I played with my grandbaby. She was eating a sucker and got it stuck on the carpet and tried to trick her goofy grandma (me) to lick the fuzz off it. Now, that's good comedy.

WWTLT a family member (spouses not included) made you laugh hard?
    That would have been a few years ago. My twin sister decided she was to make ice water (for a pie crust) by taking ice and sticking it in the microwave.

WWTLT you behaved yourself?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    That would have been a few years ago. My twin sister decided she was to make ice water (for a pie crust) by taking ice and sticking it in the microwave.

WWTLT you behaved yourself?
    I always behave myself.

WWTLT you behaved better than me?

I always behave myself.

WWTLT you behaved better than me?
    lol last night.... I always learned never to take advantage of drunk ladies....

WWTLT you wanted to take it easy and found out you couldn't because of something.

Today. I thought all my "people" had turned in there work for a huge project, turns out someone didn't, and now I have to hound them until it happens. :rolleyes Hate that. Was supposed to just be able to immerse myself in the project, going into a focused stupor. (or is focused stupor an oxymoron? )

WWTLT you found out something really surprising about someone else (and what was it?)
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Quote Originally Posted by Shazzer
    Today. I thought all my "people" had turned in there work for a huge project, turns out someone didn't, and now I have to hound them until it happens. :rolleyes Hate that. Was supposed to just be able to immerse myself in the project, going into a focused stupor. (or is focused stupor an oxymoron? )

WWTLT you found out something really surprising about someone else (and what was it?)
    Good question. You folks here are all so smart.

Shazzer - you sound very interesting. I like your posts, you seem to be a thoughtful and intelligent person.

One of my friends came "out of the closet" last week, and that really shocked me. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

WWTLT you had to make a pretty big sacrifice in order to get something you wanted/needed?

TODAY. Time to tighten the belt.

WWTLT you held your tongue instead of spoke your mind?
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

About a month ago at work..a lady there acted out of order, but I kept my mouth shut to prevent trouble.
    WWTLT you kept a very deep secret for someone?
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

This last year, and this spring (and they're big, juicy secrets that I wish I could spill! One I won't tell because I promised the person, and it's weighin' me down, but I'm keeping it with me 'til I kick the bucket, and the other one I won't tell because I don't want to become like or behave at all like the person I know the dirt about. That is the one that is eatin' me alive.......if only someone knew what I knew....ay yi yi...)

WWTLTY made a new friend (and who was it and how did you meet?)

+ Reply to Thread