+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: When was the last time you ....

  1. #1631
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by aliasmq
    hehehehe....not gonna answer

    wwtlt you couldn't stop the madness
    madness? whats that?

    and to answer my own question: never. I have strict rules against such things. too messy and complicated.

    WWTLT you were happy for the weekend?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  2. #1632
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,160
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    madness? whats that?

    and to answer my own question: never. I have strict rules against such things. too messy and complicated.

    WWTLT you were happy for the weekend?
    Every day is a weekend for me and every night is a Friday night. So that mkes me happy all the time, I guess.

    WWTLT you flirted with someone and it went a little too far?

  3. #1633
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    Every day is a weekend for me and every night is a Friday night. So that mkes me happy all the time, I guess.

    WWTLT you flirted with someone and it went a little too far?
    Oh, about a month and a half ago. Went WAY too far. can't say more.

    WWTLT you did something that was supposed to be scary but it wasn't?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  4. #1634
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,160
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    Oh, about a month and a half ago. Went WAY too far. can't say more.

    WWTLT you did something that was supposed to be scary but it wasn't?
    Probably 10 years ago, trying to discipline one of my kids. I'm just not the ferocious type. No wonder they're both in federal prison now. Oh well, live and learn.


    WWTLT you invented a cocktail and couldn't find a fitting name? (No, not the Flaming Homer)

  5. #1635
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    Probably 10 years ago, trying to discipline one of my kids. I'm just not the ferocious type. No wonder they're both in federal prison now. Oh well, live and learn.


    WWTLT you invented a cocktail and couldn't find a fitting name? (No, not the Flaming Homer)
    Oh, it was about a week before one of my friends was getting married and she and I were having this drink of amaretto and Orange juice.... we never really did get to name it. That was about 5 years ago.

    WWTLT you created a drink only to find it later being a 'hot' drink in the bars?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  6. #1636
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,160
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    Oh, it was about a week before one of my friends was getting married and she and I were having this drink of amaretto and Orange juice.... we never really did get to name it. That was about 5 years ago.

    WWTLT you created a drink only to find it later being a 'hot' drink in the bars?
    Never. My cocktails are way too bizarre.

    WWTLT you tried playing FORT games, drinking booze and trying to keep up with Kid Rock lyrics. And were able to do it.

  7. #1637
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    Never. My cocktails are way too bizarre.

    WWTLT you tried playing FORT games, drinking booze and trying to keep up with Kid Rock lyrics. And were able to do it.
    I'm missing one of the three.... the Kid Rock Lyrics... I Dunno if i even heard a song of his.

    WWTLT you drank for the heck of it?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  8. #1638
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,160
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    I'm missing one of the three.... the Kid Rock Lyrics... I Dunno if i even heard a song of his.

    WWTLT you drank for the heck of it?
    Is there any other reason?

    WWTLT you listened to music you thought you'd never enjoy - and liked it, i.e., Kid Rock?

  9. #1639
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    Is there any other reason?

    WWTLT you listened to music you thought you'd never enjoy - and liked it, i.e., Kid Rock?
    constantly. I'm very open-minded music-wise. and yes there are other reasons.... I drink to remember.....

    WWTLT you put pen to paper and actually wrote something?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  10. #1640
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,160
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    constantly. I'm very open-minded music-wise. and yes there are other reasons.... I drink to remember.....

    WWTLT you put pen to paper and actually wrote something?
    All the time. I write and write and write. Always have. I write a lot of letters, like to my kids. I don't type those, way too impersonal. I'm certainly no poet tho. More of a stream-of-consciousness writer. (huh? how 'bout that from a drunken soul?)

    WWTLT you wrote something in iambic pentameter?

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.