+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: When was the last time you ....

  1. #1621
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by holiday
    Last night, burger and fries - awesome.

    last time you ate something frozen?
    I had some Icecream....

    Does Frozen salmon Ice Cream fit the bill?

    WWTLT You wanted to sleep with the light on?

  2. #1622
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,147
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    I had some Icecream....

    Does Frozen salmon Ice Cream fit the bill?

    WWTLT You wanted to sleep with the light on?
    I always sleep with the light on. Even during the day.

    WWTLT you hopped in your car and drove a b-gillion miles to spend the weekend with that person?

  3. #1623
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    I always sleep with the light on. Even during the day.

    WWTLT you hopped in your car and drove a b-gillion miles to spend the weekend with that person?
    does it count if i hopped a courier flight to get there (because I was in NY and they were in Ann Arbor?)? I 've done that, and hopped on a train to pittsburgh once (for someone else ) and then there was that late night flight to Bangkok....

    damn I guess the answer is never....

    WWTLT you did something impulsive?

  4. #1624
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,147
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    does it count if i hopped a courier flight to get there (because I was in NY and they were in Ann Arbor?)? I 've done that, and hopped on a train to pittsburgh once (for someone else ) and then there was that late night flight to Bangkok....

    damn I guess the answer is never....

    WWTLT you did something impulsive?
    Last month - zipped to Las Vegas with minimal notice. But it was well worth it. I love Las Vegas.

    WWTLT you had a roll of film developed?

  5. #1625
    a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Third Star On The Right
    Age
    66
    Posts
    1,310
    June. I wasn't sure what was on the roll. It turned out to be Christmas, my grandson's birthday (April) and vacation (June).

    WWTLT you were at a loss for words?
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

  6. #1626
    CITY OF CHAMPS! aliasmq's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    adidas Originals-Harvard
    Age
    46
    Posts
    807
    uumm... oh... I a...... geez... well uh.....

    wwtlt you were embarassed by something someone else did

  7. #1627
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by aliasmq
    uumm... oh... I a...... geez... well uh.....

    wwtlt you were embarassed by something someone else did
    last week, when my wife puked on the way home on a plane.

    WWTLT you visited your parents?

  8. #1628
    CITY OF CHAMPS! aliasmq's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    adidas Originals-Harvard
    Age
    46
    Posts
    807
    2 weeks ago

    wwtlt you really hated a co worker

  9. #1629
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by aliasmq
    2 weeks ago

    wwtlt you really hated a co worker
    Gee, its been 5 years since i realy hated anyone.... except this one boss of mine, who was trying to ax me. Little wonder why i hated him.

    WWTLT you had an office romance?

  10. #1630
    CITY OF CHAMPS! aliasmq's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    adidas Originals-Harvard
    Age
    46
    Posts
    807
    hehehehe....not gonna answer

    wwtlt you couldn't stop the madness

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.