+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 1130 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526661165161016 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: When was the last time you ....

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Last year, December. yikes! I always catch the movies on DVD or cable.

When was the last time you slept the whole day?
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

The Truth Is Out There ixcrisxi's Avatar
    Today... I only got up for a choir concert. lolz...

When was the last time you listened to traditional choral music and who was singing?
    MULDER: It's still there, Scully. 200,000 years down in the ice.

SCULLY:
    Leave it there.

That would be about 7 years ago when the band I played in had a concert, cooperating with a local choir. A lot of fun, I love choral music when it's in its right element.

When was the last time something got thrown in the trash just to be picked back out by someone else later?

(know how you try to throw away your spouses' worn out shoes & he goes in the trash and digs them back out again! lol)
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

This weekend, my daughter "rescued" some little broken up toys I was trying to get rid of.

When was the last time you painted a room?
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I painted my bedroom recently. About a month ago. I was being stubborn and not letting anyone help me as I've never painted a room (by myself) on my own before.

Everyone thought I'd do a terrible job since I had crazy looking colors and sea sponges.

Well.....It came out beautiful. Looks like the ocean at night.
    (so proud of myself over something little)

When was the last time you felt really proud of yourself?
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

About a month ago. I built my own webpage. Considering I'm clueless about html and computer stuff, I felt mighty proud of myself.

When was the last time you felt so depressed?
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

When I was in the hospital and they were running tests to see if I had colon cancer. Turns out I didn't and all is well!

When was the last time you got in a water balloon fight?

The Truth Is Out There ixcrisxi's Avatar
    Probably several months ago! lolz... Us young-ins do it ALL THE TIME!!! lolz...

When was the last time you took a step forward without looking back (think figuratively)?
    MULDER: It's still there, Scully. 200,000 years down in the ice.

SCULLY:
    Leave it there.

Boy. I don't know how possible it is to take a step forward without looking back at all, but here's the closest thing I've got.

Last August I left all of my friends and family behind to move to Chicago. I was offered a job at Northwestern, and it was tough to say no to it. Besides, I've always felt like it's important to live more than one place in your lifetime. But, in all honesty, there was an adjustment phase, and while I'm glad I made the move, I *have* glanced backwards once or twice. Human nature, I guess.

When's the last time you ended a relationship (romantic OR friendship-based), and why?

A year ago. Friendship. We were very close pals but she got attached and distanced herself. I went on looking for new friends.

When was the last time you told someone to get lost?

+ Reply to Thread