+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: When was the last time you ....

  1. #1581
    a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Third Star On The Right
    Age
    64
    Posts
    1,313
    I've never actually gone swimming in the ocean. Wading yes, swimming no.

    When was the last time you drove on the beach?
    Last edited by gracie; 09-15-2003 at 12:18 AM.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

  2. #1582
    FORT Fogey eldee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    7,545
    Never, I have walked on the beach.

    When was the last time you were a student?

  3. #1583
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Never, I have walked on the beach.

    When was the last time you were a student?
    I have felt as though I am a student every day of my life, though I have been out of college for about 10 years.

    WWTLT you taught someone something?

    ~senrik the student of all life has to teach.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  4. #1584
    dvm
    dvm is offline
    Get off the hate train.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,017
    Yesterday when I taught my brother the importance of developing one's own sense of style.

    WWTLT you felt like you were enduring a financial emergency and felt the need to stop all excessive spending (right now for me...)

  5. #1585
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    Yesterday when I taught my brother the importance of developing one's own sense of style.

    WWTLT you felt like you were enduring a financial emergency and felt the need to stop all excessive spending (right now for me...)
    Well (without revealing too much), about two weeks ago (and ongoing). Shouldn't say why though.

    WWTLT you realised you were hemmoraging money?

    ~senrik the uh, finding a way to get more money, guy.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  6. #1586
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,159
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    Well (without revealing too much), about two weeks ago (and ongoing). Shouldn't say why though.

    WWTLT you realised you were hemmoraging money?

    ~senrik the uh, finding a way to get more money, guy.
    I'm always hemoraging money. It runs through my veins. Or is that icewater - depends on who you ask, I guess.

    Sen, do you need me to send you some Starbux coupons? I'll do that but no gift certificate for Victoria's Secret.

    WWTLT you had to completely tear your house or apartment apart to look for something you knew wasn't there but others insisted it was there - and lo and behold. It's not there! Akkk.

  7. #1587
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    I'm always hemoraging money. It runs through my veins. Or is that icewater - depends on who you ask, I guess.

    Sen, do you need me to send you some Starbux coupons? I'll do that but no gift certificate for Victoria's Secret.

    WWTLT you had to completely tear your house or apartment apart to look for something you knew wasn't there but others insisted it was there - and lo and behold. It's not there! Akkk.
    bah, I hate starbux.
    that happened yesterday... well sorta. She was claiming I lost the keys to the basement, and I told her where it is.... she had me run around as if my head was whacked off looking even though I told her where it was.... ultimately (after about a half hour) she looked where I told her it was... and as if by magic..... voila.

    WWTLT you spent money in order to save money?

    ~senrik the miser.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  8. #1588
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Northeast Mississippi, sitting by the lake...
    Posts
    384
    Probably a couple years ago when I bought my new car. Even though I have a car payment, my old car was 14 years old, and it was becoming expensive to maintain. I do a lot of nightime driving, so it "saved" me stress as well knowing I had a reliable car.



    When was the last time you ate apple pie?

  9. #1589
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by mstvfan
    When was the last time you ate apple pie?
    mmmm maybe about 2 years ago... I baked it myself.... might even have the recipe still.

    WWTLT you made a dessert from scratch

    ~senrik the baker
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  10. #1590
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,159
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    mmmm maybe about 2 years ago... I baked it myself.... might even have the recipe still.

    WWTLT you made a dessert from scratch

    ~senrik the baker
    This may be hard to believe - being the sloth that I am - but I am a fabulous baker. Patries. I make pies all the time. I make perfect pie crust. Great, now I have to go make a pie.

    WWTLT you ate a whole pie in one sitting - and felt good about it?

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.