+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: When was the last time you ....

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    I've never actually gone swimming in the ocean. Wading yes, swimming no.

When was the last time you drove on the beach?
    Last edited by gracie; 09-15-2003 at 12:18 AM.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Never, I have walked on the beach.

When was the last time you were a student?

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Never, I have walked on the beach.

When was the last time you were a student?
    I have felt as though I am a student every day of my life, though I have been out of college for about 10 years.

WWTLT you taught someone something?

~senrik the student of all life has to teach.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Yesterday when I taught my brother the importance of developing one's own sense of style.

WWTLT you felt like you were enduring a financial emergency and felt the need to stop all excessive spending (right now for me...)

Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    Yesterday when I taught my brother the importance of developing one's own sense of style.

WWTLT you felt like you were enduring a financial emergency and felt the need to stop all excessive spending (right now for me...)
    Well (without revealing too much), about two weeks ago (and ongoing). Shouldn't say why though.

WWTLT you realised you were hemmoraging money?

~senrik the uh, finding a way to get more money, guy.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    Well (without revealing too much), about two weeks ago (and ongoing). Shouldn't say why though.

WWTLT you realised you were hemmoraging money?

~senrik the uh, finding a way to get more money, guy.
    I'm always hemoraging money. It runs through my veins. Or is that icewater - depends on who you ask, I guess.

Sen, do you need me to send you some Starbux coupons? I'll do that but no gift certificate for Victoria's Secret.

WWTLT you had to completely tear your house or apartment apart to look for something you knew wasn't there but others insisted it was there - and lo and behold. It's not there! Akkk.

Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    I'm always hemoraging money. It runs through my veins. Or is that icewater - depends on who you ask, I guess.

Sen, do you need me to send you some Starbux coupons? I'll do that but no gift certificate for Victoria's Secret.

WWTLT you had to completely tear your house or apartment apart to look for something you knew wasn't there but others insisted it was there - and lo and behold. It's not there! Akkk.
    bah, I hate starbux.
    that happened yesterday... well sorta. She was claiming I lost the keys to the basement, and I told her where it is.... she had me run around as if my head was whacked off looking even though I told her where it was.... ultimately (after about a half hour) she looked where I told her it was... and as if by magic..... voila.

WWTLT you spent money in order to save money?

~senrik the miser.

FORT Fan
    Northeast Mississippi, sitting by the lake...
    Probably a couple years ago when I bought my new car. Even though I have a car payment, my old car was 14 years old, and it was becoming expensive to maintain. I do a lot of nightime driving, so it "saved" me stress as well knowing I had a reliable car.

When was the last time you ate apple pie?

Quote Originally Posted by mstvfan
    When was the last time you ate apple pie?
    mmmm maybe about 2 years ago... I baked it myself.... might even have the recipe still.

WWTLT you made a dessert from scratch

~senrik the baker

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    mmmm maybe about 2 years ago... I baked it myself.... might even have the recipe still.

WWTLT you made a dessert from scratch

~senrik the baker
    This may be hard to believe - being the sloth that I am - but I am a fabulous baker. Patries. I make pies all the time. I make perfect pie crust. Great, now I have to go make a pie.

WWTLT you ate a whole pie in one sitting - and felt good about it?

+ Reply to Thread