+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: When was the last time you ....

  1. #1551
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by mstvfan
    I got up around 4 am about a month and a half ago to put out signs for our church yard sale. The reason for getting up was good, but at that early, I was like a one woman frick and frack show trying to get my act together. We had a good day, though, and raised around $600 dollars to buy new toys and equipment for the church's nursery/children's ministry.


    WWTLT you burst into song for no reason while all alone without any music playing?
    About three weeks ago, on the ferry, ironically, it was the song Hurt (by Nine inch nails, recently redone by Johhny Cash)

    and DVM, I saw that (sorry, just teasing)

    WWTLT you were joyous to come home?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  2. #1552
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,160
    Quote Originally Posted by mstvfan
    I got up around 4 am about a month and a half ago to put out signs for our church yard sale. The reason for getting up was good, but at that early, I was like a one woman frick and frack show trying to get my act together. We had a good day, though, and raised around $600 dollars to buy new toys and equipment for the church's nursery/children's ministry.


    WWTLT you burst into song for no reason while all alone without any music playing?
    Constantly doing that. Kid Rock and Tenacious D should sue me for royalties.

    WWTLT you spent way too many hours on a task that should take minutes?

  3. #1553
    It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    But being blue is more work.
    Age
    50
    Posts
    4,952
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    Constantly doing that. Kid Rock and Tenacious D should sue me for royalties.

    WWTLT you spent way too many hours on a task that should take minutes?
    Friday, when I wrote my last recap for "The Family."

    WWTLT you caught yourself dozing at your keyboard? (and if anyone says "When I was reading one of Wayner's recaps, I'm beating them! )

  4. #1554
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    Friday, when I wrote my last recap for "The Family."

    WWTLT you caught yourself dozing at your keyboard? (and if anyone says "When I was reading one of Wayner's recaps, I'm beating them! )
    hehehehe.... no one's beating me......

    naah just kidding. It was years ago, when I took internet chatting seriously.

    WWTLT you took days on something that should have been handled by someone else?

    ~senrik the sleepy.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  5. #1555
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,160
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    hehehehe.... no one's beating me......

    naah just kidding. It was years ago, when I took internet chatting seriously.

    WWTLT you took days on something that should have been handled by someone else?

    ~senrik the sleepy.
    last week. ergh.

    WWTLT you unintentionally burned the top of your mouth with hot pizza?

  6. #1556
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    last week. ergh.

    WWTLT you unintentionally burned the top of your mouth with hot pizza?
    well when i moved here, I made a vow to give up pizza, that being said, mid june.... at an office party (they just don't know good pizza outside NYC) :LOL and yeah its like napalm.

    WWTLT you had a brain freeze from icecream

    ~senrik the hungry
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  7. #1557
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,160
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    well when i moved here, I made a vow to give up pizza, that being said, mid june.... at an office party (they just don't know good pizza outside NYC) :LOL and yeah its like napalm.

    WWTLT you had a brain freeze from icecream

    ~senrik the hungry
    Last month when I downed a whole carton of Hagen Daaz (sp?) Creme Brulee.

    WWTLT you ran to the store just to get (insert junk food of choice here) and nothing else? Without changing from slippers to shoes?

  8. #1558
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    Last month when I downed a whole carton of Hagen Daaz (sp?) Creme Brulee.

    WWTLT you ran to the store just to get (insert junk food of choice here) and nothing else? Without changing from slippers to shoes?
    lol my wife never lets me forget..... so it would have to be pre-1999.

    WWTLT you drove your car onto a train?

    ~senrik the henpecked.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  9. #1559
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,160
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    lol my wife never lets me forget..... so it would have to be pre-1999.

    WWTLT you drove your car onto a train?

    ~senrik the henpecked.
    I thought you said "into" not "onto" and thought that was a very strange question. I have never driven my car into a train, or anything else for that matter.

    WWTLT you hit a speed bump while driving your car way too fast?

  10. #1560
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    I thought you said "into" not "onto" and thought that was a very strange question. I have never driven my car into a train, or anything else for that matter.

    WWTLT you hit a speed bump while driving your car way too fast?
    a few weeks ago... in a parking lot, of all places....

    WWTLT you were stopped for driving too slow on a freeway?

    ~senrik the speedaemon
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.