Thread: When was the last time you ....

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    I get at least one almost every day.

WWTLT you had a McGriddle sandwich?

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    I get at least one almost every day.

WWTLT you had a McGriddle sandwich?
    shut up it was yesterday. bacon egg and cheese and a DIET COKE. Got a prob with that? You know the diet reverses the calories.

WWTLT you listened to the same CD over and over, and what was it?

Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    shut up it was yesterday. bacon egg and cheese and a DIET COKE. Got a prob with that? You know the diet reverses the calories.

WWTLT you listened to the same CD over and over, and what was it?
    I actually had the pleasure of my first McGriddle this morning. But mine had sausage and egg and cheese.

Last Wednesday. I was painting a room and listened to some "greatest hits of the 80's" CD.

WWTLT you ordered a Diet Coke but they brought you a Diet Pepsi hoping you wouldn't notice?

I actually had the pleasure of my first McGriddle this morning. But mine had sausage and egg and cheese.

Last Wednesday. I was painting a room and listened to some "greatest hits of the 80's" CD.

WWTLT you ordered a Diet Coke but they brought you a Diet Pepsi hoping you wouldn't notice?
    Oh, Wayner - the picture of you disco-ing around the room with a paint roller in your hand is just too much.

You just can't slip me a diet Pepsi - I know who serves what and where to go to get what I want.

WWTLT you tried to figure out if you had enough gas to get where you were going, and completely misjudged?

Oh, Wayner - the picture of you disco-ing around the room with a paint roller in your hand is just too much.

You just can't slip me a diet Pepsi - I know who serves what and where to go to get what I want.

WWTLT you tried to figure out if you had enough gas to get where you were going, and completely misjudged?
    Disco-ing would have been a 70's CD. This had Thomas Dolby on it.

In college. The gas gauge on the '65 Mustang was dead, and I ran out of gas on Hwy 280, 10pm, just south of San Francisco. Not a good time and place to be alone on the freeway. I had to walk two miles, spend an obscene amount of money for a gas can, and walk two miles back.

And of course, when I got within 50 feet of my car, a police officer finally showed up to see if I needed help.

WWTLT you wanted to stay at work and not go home?

Disco-ing would have been a 70's CD. This had Thomas Dolby on it.

In college. The gas gauge on the '65 Mustang was dead, and I ran out of gas on Hwy 280, 10pm, just south of San Francisco. Not a good time and place to be alone on the freeway. I had to walk two miles, spend an obscene amount of money for a gas can, and walk two miles back.

And of course, when I got within 50 feet of my car, a police officer finally showed up to see if I needed help.

WWTLT you wanted to stay at work and not go home?
    When I was married and had a job. And then we worked together. How badly does that suck? No gettin away from each other. And, well, that whole thing has blown up in my face. I'm not so partial to the Feds.

WWTLT you pulled and all-nighter? (or is that just lawyers and doctors? - oh and students!)

When I was married and had a job. And then we worked together. How badly does that suck? No gettin away from each other. And, well, that whole thing has blown up in my face. I'm not so partial to the Feds.

WWTLT you pulled and all-nighter? (or is that just lawyers and doctors? - oh and students!)
    I actually worked until 3am one night last week. Does that count? Otherwise, it was probably about 12 years ago when I worked until 6am.

WWTLT you were bored out of your mind on a teleconference.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    This morning

WWTLT you were late for work

Hah! This morning. Though my schedule is tremendously flexible, so as long as I don't miss a meeting, I can pretty much come in any time I want - within reason.

WWTLT you had to punch a timeclock?

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Two years ago when I worked parttime at a grocery store during college.

WWTLT you went to summer camp?

+ Reply to Thread