+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: When was the last time you ....

  1. #1511
    Reformed Perfectionist G.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Lake Wildwood, CA
    Posts
    923
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    an old friend... went to her wedding a few years ago... about a year ago even talking to her was awkward, but life goes on.

    WWTLT you made a new friend?
    Wow, other than here? I guess in November when I started my job.

    WWTLT you were in a wedding?

  2. #1512
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by GrammarGoddess
    Wow, other than here? I guess in November when I started my job.

    WWTLT you were in a wedding?
    The last wedding i was in was in '02, when my friend has a ceremony for his family.

    WWTLT you had fun at a wedding?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  3. #1513
    Reformed Perfectionist G.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Lake Wildwood, CA
    Posts
    923
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    The last wedding i was in was in '02, when my friend has a ceremony for his family.

    WWTLT you had fun at a wedding?
    Does my own count? I had a blast at my own wedding.

    WWTLT you went to a wedding but didn't buy a gift?

  4. #1514
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by GrammarGoddess
    Does my own count? I had a blast at my own wedding.

    WWTLT you went to a wedding but didn't buy a gift?
    never happened... either a gift or an 'ang pow' (red envelope) I'm always prepared.

    WWTLT you were not prepared for something?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  5. #1515
    Reformed Perfectionist G.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Lake Wildwood, CA
    Posts
    923
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    never happened... either a gift or an 'ang pow' (red envelope) I'm always prepared.

    WWTLT you were not prepared for something?
    Just about every time I have to give a presentation - I'm pretty bad about rehearsing for them.

    WWTLT you thought you were well-prepared for something and weren't?

  6. #1516
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,160
    Quote Originally Posted by GrammarGoddess
    Just about every time I have to give a presentation - I'm pretty bad about rehearsing for them.

    WWTLT you thought you were well-prepared for something and weren't?
    A day or so ago. I thought I could do it, and I'm really having trouble with it.

    WWTLT you were torn between what I should do and what I want to do?

  7. #1517
    Fort Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,593
    2 weekends ago..going to a shower.
    WWTLT you were at a restaurant, and spilled food all down the front of you?
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

  8. #1518
    CITY OF CHAMPS! aliasmq's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    adidas Originals-Harvard
    Age
    44
    Posts
    809
    been a while

    wwtlt someone you didn't know thought they were so much smarter than you?

  9. #1519
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by aliasmq
    been a while

    wwtlt someone you didn't know thought they were so much smarter than you?
    All the time, and often times they are right

    WWTLT you tripped in front of someone you liked a lot?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  10. #1520
    CITY OF CHAMPS! aliasmq's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    adidas Originals-Harvard
    Age
    44
    Posts
    809
    THE OTHER DAY

    WWTLT you tripped and then played the cool"I meant to do that "pickup trot

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.