+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: When was the last time you ....

  1. #1451
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    Red Shoe Diaries: Showtime, David Duchnovny - nudity, and yes, lingerie! I thought for sure you'd know that, Sen!

    Too much of a good thing. A couple of days ago, and I had to give it up for good and it wasn't easy. I just had to walk away.

    on a lighter note:

    WWTLT you over used parentheses?
    depends... know anything about perl? everytime i try anything in perl.

    I only toy with nudity and lingerie..... really who gives you people these ideas abt me?

    WWTLT you made an effort to not think of lingerie and nudity.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  2. #1452
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,160
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    depends... know anything about perl? everytime i try anything in perl.

    I only toy with nudity and lingerie..... really who gives you people these ideas abt me?

    WWTLT you made an effort to not think of lingerie and nudity.
    Every time I picture you in the lingerie and size 13 women's shoes. I make an effort just not to go there.

    WWTLT you had to blow up balloons?

  3. #1453
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    Every time I picture you in the lingerie and size 13 women's shoes. I make an effort just not to go there.

    WWTLT you had to blow up balloons?
    Let me just say I don't look nearly as good in lace as Tim Curry does.

    I was helping set up for a trade show at Lake Chelan.... Blowing up balloons is real heady stuff.... :dizzy

    WWTLT you had that dream where you dreamt you were in front of an audience and you were naked?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  4. #1454
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,160
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    Let me just say I don't look nearly as good in lace as Tim Curry does.

    I was helping set up for a trade show at Lake Chelan.... Blowing up balloons is real heady stuff.... :dizzy

    WWTLT you had that dream where you dreamt you were in front of an audience and you were naked?
    I don't know if I've ever had that dream. My naked crowd dreams are, well, nuff said.


    WWTLT you dreamed you were stuck in mud and couldn't move?

  5. #1455
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    I don't know if I've ever had that dream. My naked crowd dreams are, well, nuff said.


    WWTLT you dreamed you were stuck in mud and couldn't move?
    honestly, I rarely dream while asleep. So I've never had a dream about mud or not being able to move. Whats wrong with me doctor?

    WWTLT you played in the mud?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  6. #1456
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,160
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    honestly, I rarely dream while asleep. So I've never had a dream about mud or not being able to move. Whats wrong with me doctor?

    WWTLT you played in the mud?
    Feel blessed you don't have those "not being able to move" dreams. Night terrors. It's a bad, bad thing I'd never wish on anyone.

    On a road trip to Vegas, we stopped and ran around in the wet salt flats. Very muddy. More like quick sand.

    WWTLT you should have just stayed in bed?

  7. #1457
    Fort Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,572
    About a week ago...first thing that happened was the phone wouldn't stop ringing, and it was all "dumb stuff"..
    WWTLT you told a telemarketer off?
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

  8. #1458
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002
    About a week ago...first thing that happened was the phone wouldn't stop ringing, and it was all "dumb stuff"..
    WWTLT you told a telemarketer off?
    December... in the middle of a nice meal, when the telemarketer called, despite the do not call registry in the state.


    WWTLT you got spam (email, not the hormel variety)?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  9. #1459
    It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    But being blue is more work.
    Age
    50
    Posts
    4,952
    This morning. I had three offers from mortgage brokers, and an offer for "Volume" pills. Man I'm tired of being on everyone's "short" list.

    WWTLT you watched "Barney"?

  10. #1460
    CITY OF CHAMPS! aliasmq's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    adidas Originals-Harvard
    Age
    44
    Posts
    809
    3 years ago....not by choice,my sons control the remote!

    wwtlt you slipped up info you weren't suppose to?

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.