+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: When was the last time you ....

  1. #1431
    a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Third Star On The Right
    Age
    63
    Posts
    1,311
    Last fall when we went to visit my sister in North Carolina. We had a wonderful time.

    WWTLT you made a meal from scratch?
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

  2. #1432
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,154
    Quote Originally Posted by gracie
    Last fall when we went to visit my sister in North Carolina. We had a wonderful time.

    WWTLT you made a meal from scratch?

    I don't remember. I've lived by myself for the last 1 1/2 years, and I don't go all out for myself. Does opening a can of soup count? Didn't think so. I guess a year and a half ago. How pathetic is that.

    WWTLT someone made you a meal from scratch?

  3. #1433
    It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    But being blue is more work.
    Age
    50
    Posts
    4,952
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    I don't remember. I've lived by myself for the last 1 1/2 years, and I don't go all out for myself. Does opening a can of soup count? Didn't think so. I guess a year and a half ago. How pathetic is that.

    WWTLT someone made you a meal from scratch?
    That would have been last Sunday when I took the kids to their grandparents' house. Mom made a pork roast, mashed potatoes, green beans, and strawberry shortcake. She might be slightly mental, but damn she can cook!

    WWTLT you made (not bought) someone a card?

  4. #1434
    FORT Fan angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,451
    Wayner!
    Never made a card..not even on the pc
    WWTLT you got into an argument with a sibling?
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

  5. #1435
    It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    But being blue is more work.
    Age
    50
    Posts
    4,952
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002
    Wayner!
    Never made a card..not even on the pc
    WWTLT you got into an argument with a sibling?
    I have no siblings. If getting in an argument with someone who has siblings, then the answer would be yesterday.

    WWTLT you said something funny that made people you didn't know laugh?

  6. #1436
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    WWTLT you said something funny that made people you didn't know laugh?
    that was last week. but it was unintentional... I swear...

    WWTLT you went all out for something?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  7. #1437
    dvm
    dvm is offline
    Get off the hate train.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,017
    Last Saturday when I sauced myself up to the max on a night out with some girlfriends I hadn't hung out with since high school.

    WWTLT someone paid you a compliment, but instead of saying "Thank-you" you said "I know" and then winked?

  8. #1438
    It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    But being blue is more work.
    Age
    50
    Posts
    4,952
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    Last Saturday when I sauced myself up to the max on a night out with some girlfriends I hadn't hung out with since high school.

    WWTLT someone paid you a compliment, but instead of saying "Thank-you" you said "I know" and then winked?
    Yesterday. A friend told me that my writing was funny. But I didn't wink, he would have thought I was gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

    WWTLT you wish you'd kept your mouth shut?

  9. #1439
    dvm
    dvm is offline
    Get off the hate train.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    Yesterday. A friend told me that my writing was funny. But I didn't wink, he would have thought I was gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

    WWTLT you wish you'd kept your mouth shut?
    ALL THE TIME

    WWTLT you had a piece of broccoli stuck in your teeth during a first date?

  10. #1440
    It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    But being blue is more work.
    Age
    50
    Posts
    4,952
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    ALL THE TIME

    WWTLT you had a piece of broccoli stuck in your teeth during a first date?
    Never. I'm not a big fan of broccoli.

    WWTLT you had a first date?

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.