+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: When was the last time you ....

  1. #1381
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by GrammarGoddess
    Today - and every day. My big cat like play "ruff" as he and I call it, so I get scratched a lot.

    WWTLT you stopped to pick up litter on the ground?
    This morning, on the way to pick up the mail....

    WWTLT your neighbors waved 'hi' to you?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  2. #1382
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,517
    never - we live in a community of old cranky retired people who never come out

    WWTLT you baked a cake?

  3. #1383
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkieparrot
    never - we live in a community of old cranky retired people who never come out

    WWTLT you baked a cake?
    me? abt a year ago, it was a Genoise.

    WWTLT you tried a recipe you'd never tried before and it came out lousy.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  4. #1384
    Reformed Perfectionist G.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Lake Wildwood, CA
    Posts
    923
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    me? abt a year ago, it was a Genoise.

    WWTLT you tried a recipe you'd never tried before and it came out lousy.
    Hahahaha...I made some chicken dish a couple years ago. Called my now former spouse from work and asked him to put the chicken in the apple juice in the fridge to marinate. When I came home and was preparing, I noticed it smelled kinda funny. He put it to marinate in apple cider vinegar instead of the apple cider in the door. Unfortunately, his boss was our dinner guest.

    WWTLT you took a nap outside?

  5. #1385
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by GrammarGoddess
    Hahahaha...I made some chicken dish a couple years ago. Called my now former spouse from work and asked him to put the chicken in the apple juice in the fridge to marinate. When I came home and was preparing, I noticed it smelled kinda funny. He put it to marinate in apple cider vinegar instead of the apple cider in the door. Unfortunately, his boss was our dinner guest.

    WWTLT you took a nap outside?
    Now THAT has been a while..... I think it was on a beach..... a few years ago.... youch.

    WWTLT you went to the beach?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  6. #1386
    Reformed Perfectionist G.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Lake Wildwood, CA
    Posts
    923
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    Now THAT has been a while..... I think it was on a beach..... a few years ago.... youch.

    WWTLT you went to the beach?
    You keep asking these questions w/ stories attached so if the answers are becoming boring, tell me. Last time I went to the beach, my friend and I took 6 11 year olds for a "Survivor" birthday party. We had tribes and food challenges and games...it was an overnight trip to Cocoa. Let's just say, a margarita disquised in water bottle at 9 AM the next morning was medicinal and necessary!

    WWTLT you attended a birthday party for someone under the age of 15?

  7. #1387
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,517
    well.. seeing as I am under the age of 15 myself.. uh that would be May 17.

    WWTLT you were underdressed for an occasion and felt very akward (sp)

  8. #1388
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkieparrot
    well.. seeing as I am under the age of 15 myself.. uh that would be May 17.

    WWTLT you were underdressed for an occasion and felt very akward (sp)
    hehe... people always accuse me of overdressing (at least in the Pac NW). Its that NY sense of style.... So the only time I am underdressed is when I didn't dress for the weather, and yeah that gets awkward.
    early spring this year.

    WWTLT you displayed your vicious fashion sense?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  9. #1389
    Reformed Perfectionist G.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Lake Wildwood, CA
    Posts
    923
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    hehe... people always accuse me of overdressing (at least in the Pac NW). Its that NY sense of style.... So the only time I am underdressed is when I didn't dress for the weather, and yeah that gets awkward.
    early spring this year.

    WWTLT you displayed your vicious fashion sense?
    Eeeeeks...is anti-fashion sense vicious??

    WWTLT you went to a 70's-theme party?

  10. #1390
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by GrammarGoddess
    Eeeeeks...is anti-fashion sense vicious??

    WWTLT you went to a 70's-theme party?
    I think the last time i went to a 70's themed party, was in the 70's.... (which says a lot)

    WWTLT you danced all night?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.