+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: When was the last time you ....

  1. #1361
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    WWTLT you used a home remedy that completely backfired?
    backfire? never.... useless about a year ago.

    WWTLT you saw a good movie?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  2. #1362
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,160
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    backfire? never.... useless about a year ago.

    WWTLT you saw a good movie?
    Last night! I was offered a "pity date" on my birthday and took it. How sad is that. But I did get to see the Italian Job - excellent movie!

    WWTLT you set someone up for a good line and they missed it?

  3. #1363
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    Last night! I was offered a "pity date" on my birthday and took it. How sad is that. But I did get to see the Italian Job - excellent movie!

    WWTLT you set someone up for a good line and they missed it?
    I am not good for good lines..... I'm rather droll.

    WWTLT you gave a party and no one came?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  4. #1364
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,160
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    I am not good for good lines..... I'm rather droll.

    WWTLT you gave a party and no one came?
    Never - I throw excellent parties. (ok, I bribe them with lots of free alcohol...)

    WWTLT you went to a party and no one else showed up?

  5. #1365
    eternal optimist Shazzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    greener pastures
    Age
    43
    Posts
    3,039
    Never. Usually, people show up.

    When was the last time you hosted a party?
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

    "I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

  6. #1366
    Reformed Perfectionist G.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Lake Wildwood, CA
    Posts
    923
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazzer
    Never. Usually, people show up.

    When was the last time you hosted a party?
    I co-hosted a huge holiday party w/ a friend in Orlando last year. All our other friends had their food catered in for their parties but we spent the whole day before cooking and decorating. We were exhausted but it was SOOOO worth it at the end, sitting on their dock drinking port and smoking cigars. We called ourselves the Martha Stewart clones...heh heh. We were pretty proud of ourselves...lol.

    When is the last time you were supposed to bring a dish to a party and forgot?

  7. #1367
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by GrammarGoddess
    I co-hosted a huge holiday party w/ a friend in Orlando last year. All our other friends had their food catered in for their parties but we spent the whole day before cooking and decorating. We were exhausted but it was SOOOO worth it at the end, sitting on their dock drinking port and smoking cigars. We called ourselves the Martha Stewart clones...heh heh. We were pretty proud of ourselves...lol.

    When is the last time you were supposed to bring a dish to a party and forgot?
    never. food is something i never forget, unless the food itself was forgettable.

    WWTLT you created a divine feast?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  8. #1368
    Reformed Perfectionist G.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Lake Wildwood, CA
    Posts
    923
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    never. food is something i never forget, unless the food itself was forgettable.

    WWTLT you created a divine feast?
    Same as my above answer.

    When is the last time you ate something to be polite even though it either looked or tasted just unpalatable?

  9. #1369
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by GrammarGoddess
    Same as my above answer.

    When is the last time you ate something to be polite even though it either looked or tasted just unpalatable?
    2 years ago.... I swear it was a sugar pie that a friend of my sister's brought..... unlike the rest of my family, I actually finished the slice.... but it was a small slice.

    WWTLT you had fun with food?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  10. #1370
    Reformed Perfectionist G.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Lake Wildwood, CA
    Posts
    923
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    2 years ago.... I swear it was a sugar pie that a friend of my sister's brought..... unlike the rest of my family, I actually finished the slice.... but it was a small slice.

    WWTLT you had fun with food?
    Heh heh...when I was in Maryland last week. My friend's 11 year old had never eaten crab and we had a blast playing "crab attacked" with the claws at the table.

    WWTLT you ate food off someone else's body?
    (If that's not PG-13, I'll think of another question)

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.