+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: When was the last time you ....

  1. #1331
    dvm
    dvm is offline
    Get off the hate train.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,017
    Oh, Senrik...

    WWTLT you got drunk unintentionally?

  2. #1332
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    Oh, Senrik...

    WWTLT you got drunk unintentionally?
    HEHE.... saturday....

    WWTLT you got drunk intentionally?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  3. #1333
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,159
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    HEHE.... saturday....

    WWTLT you got drunk intentionally?
    right now....

    WWTLT you smoked crack unintentionally?

  4. #1334
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    right now....

    WWTLT you smoked crack unintentionally?
    never... but there was that time with....
    what is it you said about brevity?

    WWTLT you looked for a reason to meet someone?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  5. #1335
    Reformed Perfectionist G.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Lake Wildwood, CA
    Posts
    923
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    never... but there was that time with....
    what is it you said about brevity?

    WWTLT you looked for a reason to meet someone?
    Oh heck...a longgggggggggg time ago when I first saw my (former) husband at work.

    When is the last time you ate something you'd never tried and swore you'd never eat?

  6. #1336
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by GrammarGoddess
    Oh heck...a longgggggggggg time ago when I first saw my (former) husband at work.

    When is the last time you ate something you'd never tried and swore you'd never eat?
    Durian snacks.... and about 6 months ago.... but she can't make me eat durian....

    WWTLT you cought yourself doing something odd and decided to do it anyway?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  7. #1337
    Reformed Perfectionist G.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Lake Wildwood, CA
    Posts
    923
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    Durian snacks.... and about 6 months ago.... but she can't make me eat durian....

    WWTLT you cought yourself doing something odd and decided to do it anyway?
    Oh hell, that's just about every day. If someone else isn't going to entertain me, I'll entertain myself.

    WWTLT you went on vacation by yourself?

  8. #1338
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by GrammarGoddess
    Oh hell, that's just about every day. If someone else isn't going to entertain me, I'll entertain myself.

    WWTLT you went on vacation by yourself?
    98, before i got married.... since then, the missus and I are inseparable.

    WWTLT you felt inseparable with a person, or a pet?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  9. #1339
    Reformed Perfectionist G.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Lake Wildwood, CA
    Posts
    923
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    98, before i got married.... since then, the missus and I are inseparable.

    WWTLT you felt inseparable with a person, or a pet?
    Never with a person, but I'm sorta that way w/ my pets. 2 of them I've had 13 years, the other 2 years.

    WWTLT you set up one single friend with another?

  10. #1340
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by GrammarGoddess
    Never with a person, but I'm sorta that way w/ my pets. 2 of them I've had 13 years, the other 2 years.

    WWTLT you set up one single friend with another?
    lol don't have that many friends that I would trust to do that....

    WWTLT you gave something 'the ole college try'?
    (and what the hecks is that anyway?)
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.