+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: When was the last time you ....

  1. #1201
    A woman of substance WildThymeWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    California
    Posts
    93

    shoes.....

    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    It's been a couple of years.

    WWTLT you splurged on expensive shoes?
    I purchase shoes at the outlet as often as I can but the last time I splurged on expensive ones was last year. I bought a beautiful pair of copper colored pumps....

    Okay, let's add sill to the mix...

    WWTLT you unintentially snorted when you laughed?
    Well-Behaved Women Rarely Make History
    -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

  2. #1202
    dvm
    dvm is offline
    Get off the hate train.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,017
    Quote Originally Posted by WildThymeWoman
    I purchase shoes at the outlet as often as I can but the last time I splurged on expensive ones was last year. I bought a beautiful pair of copper colored pumps....

    Okay, let's add sill to the mix...

    WWTLT you unintentially snorted when you laughed?
    Snorting is unfortunately a trait of my laugh

    WWTLT you flashed someone?

  3. #1203
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    Snorting is unfortunately a trait of my laugh

    WWTLT you flashed someone?


    Never. Ever. Ever.

    When was the last time you walked into a restaurant and thought 'What am I doing here'?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  4. #1204
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,517
    a few weeks ago because some kid was barfing at the table next to me....

    When was the last time you went skinny dipping???

  5. #1205
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkieparrot
    a few weeks ago because some kid was barfing at the table next to me....

    When was the last time you went skinny dipping???
    years.

    When was the last time you did something embarrasing, and no one cared?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  6. #1206
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,160
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    years.

    When was the last time you did something embarrasing, and no one cared?
    Probably 5 or 6 hours ago. I embarrass myself so many times a day that I don't even notice anymore, let alone other people. I've learned to laugh about it. We all stumble on the cracks on the sidewalk, we all spill our salsa in our laps, we all (can I say the "f" word here?) fart at the most inopportune moments. Married people, you know what I mean.

    When was the last time you wore your pajamas for more than two days in a row? That means days and nights, w/o getting dressed at all.

  7. #1207
    Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Where Ricky Martin Can't Find Me
    Posts
    3,234
    Never. I have to wear clothes for at least 12 minutes. I'm crazy like that.

    When was the last time that you read a book over 500 pages?

  8. #1208
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by boredouttamind
    Never. I have to wear clothes for at least 12 minutes. I'm crazy like that.

    When was the last time that you read a book over 500 pages?
    yesterday.

    when was the last time you answered a question and found no one was listening?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  9. #1209
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,160
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    yesterday.

    when was the last time you answered a question and found no one was listening?
    Other than just now?

    Last time I talked to my (soon-to-be) ex husband.

    When was the last time you told a "fib" to keep from hurting someone e'se's feelings?

  10. #1210
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    Other than just now?

    Last time I talked to my (soon-to-be) ex husband.

    When was the last time you told a "fib" to keep from hurting someone e'se's feelings?
    years.

    When was the last time you had dungeoness crab by candlelight?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.