+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 1129 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021611115111011 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: When was the last time you ....

Two seconds ago.

When was the last time you went on vacation by yourself.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

about 2 years ago, I went on a "girls only" trip to Las Vegas .... I wasn't ALONE persae (infact there was 49 other women...woohoo LOL) but not my husband nor any other family members was with me .....

When was the last time you relaxed in a hot tub?
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Sept 2001, took the kids "back home" to see some of their old school friends and I relaxed in the hot tub while they swim and screamed in the pool at the hotel.

When was the last time you hung up on someone?
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    About a month ago. Some telemarketer was annoying the whole family. I picked the call and had her explain the whole thing again. When she was trying to convince me, I hung up.

When was the last time you had your heart broken?
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

oh heart break sucks.

1990. I remember the date so well because the guy I was madly in love with was very romatic and gave me tons of cards. He always signed them the same with his name $ <--like that and the date.

We were going to get married (I'd just gotten divorced not too long before)

We were also living together. He went "out with the guys" one night and didn't come back til the next day. We had roomates -

My roomates were like family and they broke the news to me that he'd gone up to our favorite spot with a girl.

Broke my heart....

I'm still not over it!!

Well....I am but, will never forget that one.

OK on a much lighter note!!

When is the last time you thought you were going to lose your cool and handled a tough situation gracefully?
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

A couple of days ago .... we have a friend who just calls or comes over when he needs something.... can go months between each time he calls, he never calls to go out or something, he always needs something.... so I get furstrated.... I wanna blow my lid & Tell him off...and I might one day but for now I just let him in, I'm SHORT with him .... points him upstairs to my husband and I go watch TV! lol.

When was the last time you went swimming?
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    This morning... I'm a triathlete...

when was athe last time you watched a sunrise??

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    About three weeks ago. I was going to Michigan to get my grandaughter and I watched the sun come up as I drove up I75. It was nice to see for a change since I'm not usually an early riser. The only draw back of the trip was the speeding ticket I got in Michigan. My fault though.

When was the last time you ate Mexican food?
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Just a couple of weeks ago. One of the very best things about moving to Chicago (which has a very large Mexican population) is that I've been able to enjoy, for the first time in my life, authentic non-taco bell Mexican food. Yum! And the margaritas aren't bad either.

When is the last time you did something really nice for a friend, loved one or family member for no reason other than that you love them?

Last week. My sister had been talking about how much she wanted mashed potatoes and gravy. She just didn't have time to cook them. After three days of hearing about it, I made mashed potatoes and gravy at 3:00 in the afternoon for her and surprised her when she came to get her son. She was so excited. Who knew potatoes could make somebody so happy?!

When was the last time you ate peanut M & M's?

+ Reply to Thread