+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: When was the last time you ....

More than a few years ago and I can't remember why. I do remember doing a few in highschool.

When was the last time you ate something terrible in someone's home in order to be polite?

I tried to show one of my nephews how to do a cartwheel several years ago. I'm surprised I could do it. Funny how when you're a kid you're not afraid of falling over and cracking your head open.

When was the last time you responded to brilliant PM's from extremely cool FORT members, and how did I react ?

(Alternate: When was the last time you bought ice cream from an outdoor stand?)

EDIT: Eldee beat me (not literally, although...I haven't met her in person ....)

I went to a friend's parent's house a couple of years ago, and thought it would be cool because they were having spaghetti. I took a normal helping of it...and...Oh...My....was it craptacular! It was sooooo boring and tasteless, I had to choke it down. Practically ate without chewing...it was vile. All with a watery-eyed smile on my face. Ugh.

When was the last time you bought ice cream from an outdoor stand?
    Last edited by Shazzer; 07-01-2003 at 01:11 PM.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Originally posted by Shazzer
    ....EDIT: Eldee beat me (not literally, although...I haven't met her in person ....)
    Aw, I would never try such a thing with such a nice person!

Oh...My....was it craptacular! It was sooooo boring and tasteless, I had to choke it down. Practically ate without chewing...it was vile. All with a watery-eyed smile on my face. Ugh.
    craptacular! I have to add that one to the dictionary!

I bought the ice cream in the waffle cone at our county fair last year.

When was the last time you were dying to laugh, but couldn't because it would have been inappropriate in either the place or situation?

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    You guys are cracking me up.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

I went to a wedding a while back - a big Roman Catholic wedding, replete with mass - and it was one of the times at which we were supposed to have our heads down in silent prayer. From the back of the church, clear as a bell, a voice pops up: "Mommy, I think I made a poopie!" It took all I had not to just fall out of the pew.

Heh. Pew. Funny.

When's the last time you said "mommy, I made a poopie!"?

Today.

When was the last time you got a collect call from someone from another country, someone you didn't know, and did you accept the charges?
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Never.

When was the last time you changed your avatar?

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Last Friday as a matter of fact!

When was the last time you saw an American Idol thread that didn't turn into another Clay thread?

Just a minute ag............ oh, nope too late!

When was the last time you did something you were'nt suppose to?
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

+ Reply to Thread