+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 1129 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920601105101010 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: When was the last time you ....

I am sure that it was over five years ago. My son is five.

When was the last time you bought flowers for yourself?
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

hmmm.....I got really nice flowers for Mom's day but.....not from myself.

I had got a new apartment and I decided once a week to buy flowers for myself and my daughter - I did that faithfully for a few years to. Was nice.

Just for me....I don't think I ever have.

Maybe I should.

When was the last time you were so happy you cried?
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    ouch somebody snuck in front of me...

Probably not what you were looking for (but guys dont really buy flowers for themselves do they?)...
    I recently moved into a new house and i spent part of last Saturday buying decorative flower arrangements for the new house...

I last cried when my duaghter was born 8 months ago...

When was the last time you planted a tree?

Hmmm, I wish I could say "I plant a tree every Arbor Day" or something, but that would be a big ol' lie. I really should plant them more often. Anyway, the last time I did it was ... 1997? I was a bio major in college, and it was extra credit for a Botany course. I actually planted about 100 trees that day. It was a lot of fun, and everyone who showed up (the site was about an hour away from the city) got 50 extra points toward their final grade. I was a huge grade-grubber, so...

When is the last time you had a first kiss with someone who was, at least at that point, new?

ohhh about 5 years ago .... he was new at that point, he's my husband now :-)

When was the last time you went to a costume party?
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

3 Halloweens ago....I was a pumpkin. It was a very hot costume I made it out of the organge jack o lantern leaf bags.

When was the last time you baked?
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

about 2 weeks ago when we made the Atkins bread.

When was the last time you aquired a new pet? (spouses don't count.... =P )
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    About a week ago. My mom was leaving the house when we found a jar of small fishes at our doorstep. What pleasant suprise.

When was the last time you spent some time all be yourself?
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Originally posted by unexplained
    About a week ago. My mom was leaving the house when we found a jar of small fishes at our doorstep. What pleasant suprise.

When was the last time you spent some time all be yourself?
    Other than living by myself, I spent QUITE a lot of time alone when I drove from Florida to Colorado over Thanksgiving break last year. I actually love going on trips by myself and have to fight with my family once a year when I go off by myself rather than home to visit them.

When was the last time you told someone the honest truth (perhaps for his or her own good), even though it may have hurt his or her feelings?

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    About a month ago. I write checks for my mom to pay her bills and getting her to keep track of her money is like pulling teeth. I told her if she didn't start keeping track of how much she had left before she wrote checks, she wouldn't have any money for anything and I would stop trying to help her. She always tells me that she just can't balance a checkbook and she never had to so why should she start now. Social security only stretches so far and I asked her if she really wanted to have to live with one of her kids and have nothing. Of course not, so she'd better shape up and take some responsibility for herself or that's what's coming next. Of course she cried and of course she was overdrawn again this month. I thought I was past this. (sigh)

When was the last time you kissed a baby?
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

+ Reply to Thread