+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Commercial you love, commercial you hate

Best: the Mt Dew commercial where the dude is headbutting the ram over the drink

Worst: any of the Old Navy commercials
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock.

agentcarver
    Love: Those Bell commercials, but only for that cool groove they have (Dubaaaa... Dubaaaaaa... Dubaaaa... Duba-Duba etc.)

Hate: The "Pepsi Girl" commercials AND Britney

I also love the Bell-Sympatico - Go! Commercials. I love that music too.

Best - 'On the next Survivor'

Worst *tie*

-The Gap ad with Maryann Faithful, I think it is and the young chick who has the really annoying raspy voice. They're singing and I hate it. And I hate the way the older chick says "For every gener-ay-shun"

-Moores commercials. Especially the chick that's a window dresser and thinks it's funny to pretend to be a mannequin.

-Zoom, Zoom commercials. That kid looks evil.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

best: the Oreo commercial where the three kids are just laying on the floor and it says something about a trainwreck. nothing about that commercial bothers me.

worst: any old navy commercial. they make me want to beat the hell outta something!

best: The Joe Boxer comercial with the guy dancing around in his underwear. It just makes me laugh so hard and you should see my kids trying to do the dance.

worst: Any comercial where some hick says the name of the product wrong. Example: Benefisherary instead of beneficiary or furntour instead of furniture. If you are selling a quality product or service you should be able to pronounce it.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Feif, that's funny. I had to laugh when my wife and I were driving up from Florida...We were in Kentucky, and there was a commercial on the radio by the Governor of Kentucky, talking about littering, and it went something like this:

"You may not even be purposely litterin', paper might just fly on outta yer winders!"

I thought: "Now that's exactly how I expected the Governor of Kentucky to sound!"

Originally posted by John
    "You may not even be purposely litterin', paper might just fly on outta yer winders!"

I thought: "Now that's exactly how I expected the Governor of Kentucky to sound!"

that's pretty much what everyone on the mary kay movie of the week sounded last night!

John,
    That is so hilarious! I hear that all the time living in Dallas. The local commercials really are the worst; especially when the owner wants to do the ad. It pays to hire good voice talent.

I can't possibly agree more.

We have this local furniture salesguy. "Hi... I'm Bill Tepperman from Teppermans" And he's so wooden and just really annoying. You can tell the guy has no clue how awful he sounds. All it is is a power trip.

And for those Canadians out there, don't get me started on Christine McGee from Sleep Country.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Best: 1) The Oreo one where the 2 bros, one is really young, are sitting at a table. Older won't let younger dunk his in milk. Lil one turns over his cup (one w/the sucky thing LOL) and "pours" some on his and goes "Ah Ha"
    2) The one where the lil boy reads Peter Pan to his grandpa. Awww.

WORST: ANYTHING old navy!
    Can you hear me now? Good!
    The car commercial that has Dirty Vegas' "Days Go By"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast