+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Game: Are you?

Re: Game: Are you?

Usually, but I'm having a lot of problems with the book I'm working on right now. The heroine has things too easy. I'm working on it, but not getting anywhere and it's getting to me.

Are you willing to share challenges in your life or people you know that I could give to my heroine? lol

Oops, we answered at the same time. lol

Not usually, but I sure did get a bad burn 4th of July weekend that I'm still peeling from.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

are you kidding? You've got a whole site full of loonies! (present company excluded, of course) Has she been married a g'zillion times? Lost her parents and one of her older siblings won't talk to her because mom "wasn't fair"? Was her family afflicted with at least 3 generations of drug/alcohol addicts. Does she like pancakes? Not that I know these people.... Although my life is relatively easy.....

Are you able to walk away in the middle of a project when creativity has taken a break, too?

Yes, I can walk away and return to a project with a fresh perspective.

(Romantic, did your heroine have a husband that was once addicted to prescription drugs, didn't work for a year and a half, and ran up credit card bills and also used up all the equity in the home in an effort to pay the bills? Did your heroine have her head in the sand at the time, but then was able to grab the bull by the horns and spend the next six solid years paying off that debt rather than filing for bankruptcy, all while raising three and then four kids? I imagine the heroine now has very little money to her name because of all this, but she's got a marriage that survived the crisis, and she's got courage to face the future. Just wondering ....)

Are you glad you weathered the storm?

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I've taken notes and will use them. BTW JD, I have been taking notes right along and I have a free-spirited Grandma character in a future book who often can't be found, and the family knows very well that she's probably at a KR concert. hehe That's awesome rgw. You are a good woman with a lot of strength. Big hugs.

I have weathered many storms and always grateful to survive them. I had one of the biggest ones in my life blow in last week that I'm still reeling from, but am trying to tread water.

Are you wondering how a small group of woman playing games and having fun ended up getting closer than they ever thought they would?

Yes!

Are you unlikely to explain your FORT friendships to your friends & family?

No, my husband knows about you. He even knows I'm watching BB at your recommendation, although thinks I should have my head examined at that one. Let's just say his idea of Reality TV is a show you find on the Discovery Channel. lol

Are you thinking about who is going to be eliminated on Tuesday night? I don't think I'll be able to watch it, so you'll have to tell me what happens.

First I need to find out who's been nominated (don't tell me!).

Are you fortunate enough to have a significant other who likes reality tv as much as you do?

NO! He HATES reality tv. He'll watch Dirty Jobs, Mythbusters, or Deadliest Catch, but that's it. Those are all shows I refuse to watch. lol Well, he'll watch cooking shows with me sometimes. And he didn't leave the room in disgust when Project Runway was on. lol

Are you married to someone who will watch reality tv with you?

Yes, that's all that we watch together (and he likes them all). There isn't a reality show that he won't watch with me. He likes movies, too, but he watches them after I go to bed.

Are you uncomfortable watching kissing scenes on tv?

+ Reply to Thread