Here's to getting to know your fellow FORTER:
(as long as it isn't on the final)
1) What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?
2) If you were stranded on an island, who would be the one person you'd want to be stranded with.
My main man, KR, natch. I'm sure we'd keep ourselves busy. Writing tunes, drinkin' Boones....
3) Do you have a pet? If so, what's its name?
4) What's your favorite beverage?
diet coke - always
5) What's your favorite food?
I enjoy all kinds of food - don't know if I could pick.
6) You ever been in love?
Boy howdy, have I ever.
7) What's the coolest thing that's ever happened to you?
8) Have you ever swallowed something other than organic matter? (ie.
marbles, coins, dirt)
Not that I was aware of. Tequila's organic, right?
9) How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
John beat me to it: A wood chuck would chuck as much wood as a wood chuck could chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood.
10) What's your favorite place to eat?
So far, in Mexico.
11) Where is the one place you want to go above all else?
Wow. Someplace tropical, yet somewhat civilized.
12) Are you usually early, on time, or late?
13) What color is your hair?
dark auburn (or so the box says)
14) French fries or Baked potato?
baked and loaded
15) What's your favorite book?
Illusions and the Celestine Prophesy tie for first every time.
16) Dumpee or Dumper?
17) Have you ever been lost?
More times than I could count.
18) What's the dumbest thing you've ever done?
19) What was your first car?
1964 VW bug.
20) Do you drink?
21) Are you married?
22) Do you think there is life elsewhere in the universe?
23) Which would you pick, the best computer on earth, or a loyal and loving dog.
Oh, a dog, no question.
24) What's your favorite thing to do?
I sure do enjoy sleeping. (do I get extra points for mentioning the fort here?)
25) Have you ever broken a bone in your body?
26) What was the last thing you ate?
27) Where did you attend highschool?
Bonneville High, Ogden, Utah
28) Did you like Star Wars Episode 2?
The who - what? Huh?
29) If you could the power of any super hero, what would you pick?
Flying. I'd like to take Wonder Woman's invisible airplaine for a spin.
30) Who was your first crush?
Celebrity: David Cassidy Personal: Jody Saberon
31) What languages do you speak?
32) Have you ever written a book?
33) What kind of toothpaste do you use?
Tom's All Natural.
34) Wash dishes or use paper plates?
35) How do you like your coffee?
Lots of half-and-half and a tich of vanilla if possible.
36) What is one of your favorite (non-sexual) fantasies?
Being able to treat my entire family to a great vacation together. I might regret that choice by day two, I'm afraid.
37) What ticks you off the most?
38) What is your favorite television show?
Right now CSI:Miami. It may change next week.
39) Favorite movie?
Usual Suspects, although there are many more that are up there.
40) Have you ever eaten dog food?
Not that I know of.
41) Have you ever been in a car wreck?
Yes. See #8 above.
42) Do you listen to loud music?
Oh, yeah, baybay!
43) What is the funniest thing you've ever seen?
There have been too many, I'm sure it involved my kids, tho.
44) What's your favorite line(s) from a song?
"I put your picture away, I can't look at you while I'm lying here next to him."
45) What's your favorite song?
Love Theme from Romeo & Juliet.
46) Have you ever gotten the feeling that everyone around you is a complete idiot?
heh heh. Nope.
47) Have you ever ridden a roller coaster?
48) What's your favorite pizza toping?
49) What color is the blanket on your bed?
50) What kind of shampoo do you use?