1) What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia
2) If you were stranded on an island, who would be the one person you'd want to be stranded with.
Matt Damon - cute AND smart
3) Do you have a pet? If so, what's its name?
Bailey the Dog, Po Kitty the Cat and Vincent Van Gogh the no-earred cat
4) What's your favorite beverage?
5) What's your favorite food?
6) You ever been in love?
7) What's the coolest thing that's ever happened to you?
Moving accross the country by myself and making it, much to the shock of my family and then moving back out west again, because I wanted to
8) Have you ever swallowed something other than organic matter? (ie. marbles, coins, dirt)
I think I swallowed some coins when I was young
9) How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
He'd chuck as much as a woodchuck could if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
10) What's your favorite place to eat?
The Rex in Billings, MT or 1/2 the restaurants in Jackson, WY
11) Where is the one place you want to go above all else?
At this point, Italy, but that could change next week.
12) Are you usually early, on time, or late?
13) What color is your hair?
14) French fries or Baked potato?
15) What's your favorite book?
Little House on the Prairie series and Little Women
16) Dumpee or Dumper?
17) Have you ever been lost?
Only mildly turned around
18) What's the dumbest thing you've ever done?
I'm having a hard time picking just one here!!!
19) What was your first car?
1972 International Scout - white
20) Do you drink?
Yes, especially a nice buttery chardonnay
21) Are you married?
22) Do you think there is life elsewhere in the universe?
23) Which would you pick, the best computer on earth, or a loyal and loving dog.
Dog, hands down
24) What's your favorite thing to do?
25) Have you ever broken a bone in your body?
26) What was the last thing you ate?
Grilled salmon, clams and lobster tail w/ yellow rice
27) Where did you attend highschool?
28) Did you like Star Wars Episode 2?
I didn't like any of the Star Wars stuff
29) If you could the power of any super hero, what would you pick?
30) Who was your first crush?
Mark, my first boyfriend in 9th grade
31) What languages do you speak?
32) Have you ever written a book?
In grade school--we learned how to bind the book as well!
33) What kind of toothpaste do you use?
34) Wash dishes or use paper plates?
35) How do you like your coffee?
Strong, not bitter, with organic 1/2 and 1/2, no sugar
36) What is one of your favorite (non-sexual) fantasies?
Building a new house in the mountains
37) What ticks you off the most?
Poor customer service - you don't want me to get started on this one!
38) What is your favorite television show?
39) Favorite movie?
Dead Poet's Society, Christmas Vacation, Breakfast at Tiffany's
40) Have you ever eaten dog food?
41) Have you ever been in a car wreck?
42) Do you listen to loud music?
43) What is the funniest thing you've ever seen?
The boys in my old high school, dressed up as majorettes, doing the baton and flag routine. They were all the lettered athletes, so they called themselves The Letterettes.
44) What's your favorite line(s) from a song?
Did I shave my legs for this??
45) What's your favorite song?
Starry Starry Night
46) Have you ever gotten the feeling that everyone around you is a complete idiot?
47) Have you ever ridden a roller coaster?
48) What's your favorite pizza toping?
Roasted garlic, spinach, tomatoes, mushrooms and ricotta cheese. I know that's more than one topping, but that's my favorite pizza.
49) What color is the blanket on your bed?
White down comforter
50) What kind of shampoo do you use?