+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who were you in Highschool???

Who were you in Highschool???

Rebel

Whatever. From what we can tell, it's no surprise you were such a rebel in high school. Let's see, rules were meant to be broken and authority was supposed to be ignored, right? Spend a lot of time in detention? If not, it probably just meant you were wily enough to get away with it.
    --------

I could have guessed that one.

so, who were you? Or, are you...:rolleyes:

http://www.emode.com/tests/highschool/http://
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

Brooding Artist

Laughing in homeroom, crying in third period, brooding at lunchtime. It's nothing serious just part of the act for a brooding artist like yourself. Whether it's acting, painting, writing, or interpretive dance, your channels of expression might have made you a little "different" in high school. But today it's these differences that separate your talent from all those wannabe "creatives" out there.

Yeah, that's pretty much me.

I thought you were really asking the question, Stevie. I think we had a thread about this a while back. Might be kind of fun to dig up for all the new folks.

Anyway, my answer from the quiz is:

Class Clown

Forget pens, Trapper Keepers, and protractors. Wouldn't surprise us if Whoopee cushions, firecrackers, and stink bombs were your educational tools. You were the class clown and no matter how hard you tried, you just couldn't keep your mouth closed, could ya? You were probably one of the smartest kids in your class. Who else could figure out how to get a cow into the science lab during prank week?
    I was more the nerdy, dorky, brainy kid, but I'll take Class Clown.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

LG.
    Good Grief, it rated me as a class clown too, Paulie, and I have no clue why as I answered the questions as the geeky dork I am. Hmmm, maybe we band geeks are funnier than we think.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

k, i'm actually embarrassed by this. i think i'm going to retake the test.

sher, you were a Popular Kid

Were you voted most popular, class president, homecoming king/queen? Was there a line just to sign your yearbook? Omigod! You were probably the envy of the entire student body! If they could only see you now...they'd probably still be totally jealous.

Sure, your charm and people skills come naturally, but that doesn't mean you rest on your laurels. Or good looks and sense of style, for that matter. You're probably always looking for, like, bigger challenges and high-pressure situations in which you thrive and shine. A lot of your peers still look up to you, which has probably helped propel you toward positions of leadership.

dammit! i took it again and changed a few answers and i still came out popular kid!

I am a Class Clown as well.

I wanted so badly to be the popular kid like Sher.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

i feel like i was far nerdier than popular.
    and if it's any consolation, bill... you're VERY popular with me.

Originally posted by shersidhe
    i feel like i was far nerdier than popular.
    and if it's any consolation, bill... you're VERY popular with me.

Woo Hoo!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Bill, you dawg!!!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast