+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who were you in Highschool???

Originally posted by shersidhe
    dammit! i took it again and changed a few answers and i still came out popular kid!
    This is the suckiest test I have ever taken. It said I was the Popular kid. So wrong. I was the invisible girl. I bet if you ask 20 people from my class if they remember who I was 2 of them would. One of them would be wrong.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Will don't have any fun. madbanana's Avatar
    Well.....i have not got to high school yet...but i'll be there soon....i took the test and answered some with what i do in jr high and the rest i guessed what i would do in that situation....my results were just as i would have guessed

Class Clown

Forget pens, Trapper Keepers, and protractors. Wouldn't surprise us if Whoopee cushions, firecrackers, and stink bombs were your educational tools. You were the class clown and no matter how hard you tried, you just couldn't keep your mouth closed, could ya? You were probably one of the smartest kids in your class. Who else could figure out how to get a cow into the science lab during prank week?
    peace;
    it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart

Teachers pet? whatever.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Teacher's Pet

"Excuse me, I think you forgot to give us homework." Being the teacher's pet probably didn't win you any popularity contests (outside of the faculty lounge, that is). But so what? You weren't being graded by your fellow students. These days, your attention to detail and the ability to read a situation are part of what make you successful. No one knows the rules better than you; and no one knows better how to grease the palms that make those rules run in your favor.

Back in high school, your peers might have voted you "most likely to brownnose." But they probably didn't foresee the utility of perfecting the art of the schmooze and at such a young age! That's a talent that will take you far even if you're not in law, politics, or sales. Sure, some things might have changed since your glory days. But at least some of the tables have turned. Back then an apple might have swayed you toward an "A." Now it can land you box seats at the Super Bowl or that promotion you've been after!

Originally posted by Shayla
    You mean, just because I had a crush on my physics teacher and got straight A's? That can't be true!!!!! *sigh* I'm a rebel, dammit! No wait...the rebellious phase came later.
    OK, I am still in high school, and it's true that my grades are good and yes, I once had a crush on my science teacher, but I'm not really a teachers' pet! I'm not unpopular outside the teachers' lounge; on the contrary, I'm really friendly with my fellow classmates!

I'm trying to protect my image here.

You were a Class Clown.
    Yes, yes I was. I was voted "most sparkling personality". I don't know if that was a compliment or a dig at my "butt-ugliness" - but I don't care.

I still think I am the biggest dork alive. But I'm okay with that. If you're comfortable with who you are, it doesn't matter.

I had a great time in High School, for the most part. I made a lot of great friends, had a lot of good, clean fun, and still keep in touch with some of them.

I still think I am the biggest dork alive. But I'm okay with that. If you're comfortable with who you are, it doesn't matter.
    apt, dorks are cool

And being "sparkling" is a beautiful quality and not "butt-ugly" at all. I don't think I had much of a personality for most of high school, actually. I had the sense of humor of mold. You're fortunate to have had fun. Keep sparkling.
    . . .but I'm not really a teachers' pet!
    tash, your image is safe with me! and, ack, I know the feeling. I'm not a teacher's pet either, far from it. I'm a teacher, though, and hate it when students kiss ass. Of course being genuinely kind and being a teacher's pet are two different things. Notice that the test only had about 6 or 7 categories! Geek and nerd weren't on the list, even. It's possible to be a good student and still have friends and still be artsy and possibly even a superhero who saves the world.

you were a Popular Kid

Were you voted most popular, class president, homecoming king/queen? Was there a line just to sign your yearbook? Omigod! You were probably the envy of the entire student body! If they could only see you now...they'd probably still be totally jealous.
    Well, I know this is wrong, too. Being in the yearbook, I pretty much knew all the popular kids, the nerdy kids, the tough kids, but I hunged out with the average kids.

You know, kids that had good grades, but weren't nerds. Kids that sometimes skipped school, but it didn't affect the grades. Kids in a lot of extra-curricular activites but didn't like hanging out with the popular kids. Yeah. That was me!

I really loved high school. It was so much fun!

nancy, you were a Teacher's Pet

"Excuse me, I think you forgot to give us homework." Being the teacher's pet probably didn't win you any popularity contests (outside of the faculty lounge, that is). But so what? You weren't being graded by your fellow students. These days, your attention to detail and the ability to read a situation are part of what make you successful. No one knows the rules better than you; and no one knows better how to grease the palms that make those rules run in your favor.

I'm not sure if I was the teacher's pet, but I sure knew how to work the system. I was more of a nerd with a few flashes of rebel. (and a good right hook)
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

"dammit! i took it again and changed a few answers and i still came out popular kid!"

Sher! aw coulda been worse! And Feif....aww..bet you weren't as invisible as you think.

My niece (15) and daughter took this test (16) my daughter is a preppy popular girl and my niece got rebel. Fit both of them and me to a tee.
    I thought it was pretty accurate (sp)
    I cheated a little. I partied so much in H.S I had to quit in 11th grade to work to make $ to party some more. (I did redeem myself after I grew up a bit and went to college)
    One of my girlfriends took it (voted prom queen and most popular) she came out as a nerd......soooooo
    things do change. (thank god)
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

Originally posted by Wolf
    ... I hung out with the average kids.... You know, kids that had good grades, but weren't nerds. Kids that sometimes skipped school, but it didn't affect the grades. Kids in a lot of extra-curricular activites but didn't like hanging out with the popular kids. Yeah. That was me!

I really loved high school. It was so much fun!
    your description sounds a lot like me, wolf... except i didn't love high school. in fact, i skipped 65 days of my senior year (though i still graduated with honors. ) and my last 6 weeks, as i knew it didn't affect my gpa or college acceptance, i stopped studying and taking tests. ha!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast