+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 473 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Would You Believe...

Re: Would You Believe...

looks good to me.

Would you believe that I've had a craving for juicy fruit gum and can't find any anywhere?
    CYA

Oh, I thought you could find that stuff everywhere! Where did you shop?

Would you believe I brought my Mom to shop at Forever 21 yesterday and she ducked out the shop when I didn't know because the music was too loud?
    2003-2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Tickety;3137718;
    Oh, I thought you could find that stuff everywhere! Where did you shop?
    I looked in all the usual places but could only find the new version.....I was craving fruit stripe. Do they even make that anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Tickety;3137718;
    Would you believe I brought my Mom to shop at Forever 21 yesterday and she ducked out the shop when I didn't know because the music was too loud?
    I might have done the same if it was musuc I didn't like and you were taking too long.

Would you believe that my friend recently had a seance at her house because she thought she heard ghosts?
    CYA

I believe it.

Would you believe that my cat woke me up by pounding on my bedroom door?
    Yup, with donuts!!

I believe it.....our cat hides in the bathroom and slams the door shut when the dogs are bothering her.

Would you believe that my son went for a ride with his friend yesterday to McDonalds (it was his first time being in a car with a friend who just got his license) and I had an anxiety attack?
    CYA

Would you believe one of my seven Smoke Alarms got a low battery a couple of nights ago and started beeping at 2:00 a.m.?

Yes, it's happened to me before and I couldn't make it stop. I put it in the refridgerator so I wouldn't hear it!

Would you believe the kids in the neighborhood don't even bother to read the No Trespassing signs?
    Yup, with donuts!!

Sorry, long post to catch up with you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3139170;
    I looked in all the usual places but could only find the new version.....I was craving fruit stripe. Do they even make that anymore?

I might have done the same if it was musuc I didn't like and you were taking too long.
    I'm not sure about the fruit stripe, Bunny. I haven't seen it lately, actually. Hmm.

Oh, even I didn't like the music! I can't remember what it was now though. And I was taking a long time, because other girls were hogging the dressing rooms!

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3144116;
    Would you believe that my son went for a ride with his friend yesterday to McDonalds (it was his first time being in a car with a friend who just got his license) and I had an anxiety attack?
    I believe it! My friends drive like someone shoved a stick up you-know-where. There's a saying sent around on Facebook a lot: "Remember that time I drove you somewhere and I almost killed you?... Thanks for still being my friend." You have no idea how much that applies these days! I ain't letting them drive me anywhere! :nono

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3144590;
    Would you believe the kids in the neighborhood don't even bother to read the No Trespassing signs?
    I believe it. Seems like signs don't matter these days huh!

Would you believe I denied myself a day of shopping because I took one look at my bored Dad & brother's faces?
    2003-2008.

I believe it. You're a good daughter Tickety!

Would you believe I smacked my elbow so hard on the door it has a knot?
    Yup, with donuts!!

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

Yes, I believe it, Bug! I hate when I bend over and then stand up and bump my head on something I already know is there!

Would you believe that I met Elvis and his grandmother when I was 7 years old and have my picture taken with them?

+ Reply to Thread