+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 474 FirstFirst ... 29697071727374757677787980818283848586878889129179 ... LastLast
Like Tree114Likes

Thread: Would You Believe...

Re: Would You Believe...

Would you believe I don't wear reading glasses (because I always wear glasses!), but I purchased an affordable pair for my husband at Dollar General?

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

I believe it. Mine are from the 99 cents store. At that price I can afford to keep a pair in every room. No searching for glasses.

Would you believe I just studied microsoft office and excel, set up documents, mastered mail merge, arranged letterhead, envelopes, return envelopes, business cards and newletters on a bookcase, familiarized myself with label printing, plugged in the lazer printer that belongs to my boss, finally was able to get to work, ran a sample copy...and realized the cartidge is out of toner.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

Would you believe you are a woman of many talents, lopevian? (Sorry about the empty cartridge!)

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Would you believe the kids are out of school tomorrow . . . for the THIRD day in a row AND the weatherman is prediction ANOTHER SNOW STORM for the coming weekend? Did I mention I live in the SOUTH?!?!?
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Would you believe my son wants the school day off every time the public school kids are out for inclement weather ... and he's homeschooled?

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

Would you believe I am still nursing my tendonitis?

Would you believe someone died today preparing for the Olympics? (How sad!)

Would you believe that only two weeks ago I moved into a new apartment and on Tuesday morning it flooded and I lost almost everything? On top of that I fractured my ankle, lost all of my food due to a broken fridge in the new apartment they moved us to and my car died yesterday. All within 4 days!!!

(Hi everyone, I've been away for awhile... some of you may not remember me but I would just like to say hello to all of those who I used to enjoy playing games with so much!) *waives awkwardly*
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

Would you believe you have been missed, Cali? I can't believe how much you've been dealing with. That's just awful about the flood ... and the car ... and the fracture ... and the fridge ... Oh my!

Everything will be fine. I have renter's insurance and my policy (crosses fingers) should cover all of my losses.

I've missed you guys so much! Everything has just been nuts lately. Its nice to come here and just relax for a bit
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

+ Reply to Thread