+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 473 FirstFirst ... 27676869707172737475767778798081828384858687127177 ... LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Would You Believe...

Re: Would You Believe...

Would you believe a volcano's about to blow in the Phillipines, and a number of people are refusing to evacuate?

Philippine volcano on verge of eruption as lava spills down mountain... but villagers are refusing to leave | Mail Online

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Would you believe some people are being told to get to the airport 6 hours ahead of their scheduled flight time so they can get through the security lines?
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Would you believe the midwest and northeast are about to have another big snowstorm?

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

Would you believe that after Jan.1 we will only be able to get 8 stations on the TV? (There go some of my reality shows!)
    The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man.

Would you believe it's time for Nana to subscribe to DISH Network?

Would you believe the sea lions have disappeared from Pier 39 in San Francisco, and my mother thinks it's because an earthquake will hit the area soon?

Sea Lions Mysteriously Disappear From Pier 39

Quote Originally Posted by rgw718;3780073;
    Would you believe the sea lions have disappeared from Pier 39 in San Francisco, and my mother thinks it's because an earthquake will hit the area soon?
    Yikes, I hope not -- though I wouldn't surprised, as the sea lions first showed up following the Loma Prieta quake.

Would you believe that our rent is going down this year? (Not a lot -- only by 20 bucks per month, but this is a first!)
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Thanks for the info about the sea lions, Ellen. I'll pass that along to my Mom. She follows worldwide earthquake activity on a daily basis and will be very interested.

That's excellent news about your rent.

Would you believe there are more places to rent now that so many properties are in foreclosure, causing prices to come down?

Would you believe "freezing iguanas were seen falling out of trees in Florida; experts say the cold-blooded reptiles become immobilized when the temperature falls into the 40s and they lose their grip on the tree"?

Midwest bracing for heavy snow, wind chills of -50 - Yahoo! News

I'm tempted to tell me daughter about that one, RGW but she'd freak out and never go to class.

Would you believe how many people don't believe me when I say that I don't miss living in Florida?
    CYA

+ Reply to Thread