+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 474 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898148 ... LastLast
Like Tree114Likes

Thread: Would You Believe...

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Re: Would You Believe...

I do believe that. Running water inside the house can be very disconcerting.

Would you believe it looks like I may be having an early dinner - I believe it's done already!

Would you believe I had French toast for supper, made from three end pieces?

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

[QUOTE=J.D.;3563932;]RGW, I was very shy back in the day, also. Nothing wrong with being shy - and I'd never be caught naked in some of those clothes!! Do any of you remember when we had to wear dresses to school? Times sure have changed. (Oh now, I sound like my mom.)

I remember wearing long pants under my dress because it was so cold, then I'd take the pants off when I got to school! Had to be a well-dressed little lady. LOL, I sound like my mom too!

Well RGW, you'd best go find out what that water is.
    Glad you found your leak, RGW, and kudos to hubby!

Would you believe that we have two baby wrens about to leave their nest....on our side porch!

Would you believe how scraggly baby birds look before their feathers come in?

They sure do!

Would you believe we just had an INTENSE thunderstorm and I went out on my porch to watch the light-show? My husband thinks I'm nuts.

Would you believe I was so looking forward to watching Big Brother tonight, and the DVR didn't tape the last few minutes of it because 60 Minutes ran over?

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Nana, this probably sounds more like me now - when we wore pants beneath our dresses in winter - everyone took their pants off (per the rules) except for guess who. The school ended up calling my mom. Because I wore pants.

Would you believe I went from such a shy child to such a rebellious teen seemingly over night?

I find that hard to believe.

Would you believe that the cops just showed up next door because the neighbors have been fighting all night?

[QUOTE=J.D.;3566215;]Nana, this probably sounds more like me now - when we wore pants beneath our dresses in winter - everyone took their pants off (per the rules) except for guess who. The school ended up calling my mom. Because I wore pants.

I totally believe you, does not surprise me at all!! I wish I had been that brave..my mom was a schoolteacher and just my luck, she taught right down the hall from me! I was such a good child...

Would you believe I ate wings last night and they were oh, so delicious!?

RGW...I know the feeling, last season I started taping at least 30 minutes over because of the sports each Sunday. What a pain..

Would you believe I should have remembered from previous seasons that the Sunday night shows often go over?

+ Reply to Thread