+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree114Likes

Thread: Would You Believe...

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Re: Would You Believe...

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555 View Post
    Would you believe that I know what Lopevian is saying but I never would have learned of her run in with Andy Griffith if we didn't share?

Would you believe that run in with Sheriff Andy still rattles me after nearly 30 years?

Would you believe how lonely FORT Fun & Games feels these days?

Would you believe that one of my favorite comfort foods is hot dogs sauteed with onion and tomato? I know it sounds weird but so good!

Would you believe most hot dogs give me a headache, but not the beef ones I buy at Aldi?

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Would you believe I'm writing a letter to the new Cardinal of the Los Angeles Archdiocese, requesting that a body be removed from a certain hallowed burial site in a certain hallowed portion of a certain hallowed Catholic Cemetary, because said body brought horrors upon innocent children, therefore he has been wrongly memorialized as a "Priest", in perpetuity, and if this new Cardinal refuses, then he will have to broaden the definition of what a "Priest" is, because my father and brothers can't be buried where that apostle from hell is buried, for they are not "Priests"?

Would you believe how proud I am of my friends when they follow their heart and do the right thing?

Would you believe I saw sprinklers operating this morning, in the rain?

FORT Fogey

Would you believe the @#$ dog somehow opened the refrigerator, got out a container of chicken salad, popped the lid off the container, and ate it, while I was downstairs making cards?

Would you believe I have been curious to know if there has been a resolution so that Tilden's "@#$" dog and local nursing home patients can rightfully attend a volunteer recognition activity?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    Would you believe I have been curious to know if there has been a resolution so that Tilden's "@#$" dog and local nursing home patients can rightfully attend a volunteer recognition activity?

Would you believe I kind of stopped writing about that on the animal lovers forum because so many people were mourning pets they'd lost that it felt kind of inappropriate?

+ Reply to Thread