+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Would You Believe...

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Re: Would You Believe...

Would you believe I am not so smart and fast and resorted to an online word search and like George Washington I cannot tell a lie?

Would you believe that although all of that may be true, you are definitely naturally funny, and that you cannot deny?!

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Would you believe you just made my day, Baby?

(btw, son #1 arrived safely)

Would you believe when my daughter went to Ireland I tracked her plane online until she landed?

Would you believe that I would normally do the same thing (and do it when my dad leaves for Florida each winter) but my dingbat of a son never gave me his flight info?

Would you believe the last time my daughter went up in the air (NM), I had to nearly sit on her to get her flight info? "I'm so busy Mom...."

Would you believe that my daughter is spending a semester in Copenenhagen and the family she is living wirh is so great I'm afraid I'll never see her again?

FORT Fogey

To go back a few posts, would you believe I find the majority of the posters on FORT to be bright, intelligent, compassionate people?

Would you believe I think international study is a great opportunity for students and am happy to hear that Bunny's daughter is having a fabulous time abroad?

FORT Fogey

Would you believe I think college co-op is a great opportunity for students to work in their "chosen" field to see if it is right for them?

+ Reply to Thread