+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Would You Believe...

Re: Would You Believe...

Aw....

Would you believe that while carrying one cat to be sequestered for worming med, she went ballistic, and as we passed another cat, that one went ballistic and attacked my bare leg, and 1st cat squirmed loose, and on 2nd attempt, after tricking her with the empty plate from previous cat's food/med, I was smart enough to swaddle 1st cat in a towel, but she still went ballistic and wriggled loose and now she is hiding and is still not wormed and I am looking at the battle wounds on both sides of one lower leg?
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

FORT Fogey

Would you believe the above sequence of events is one reason we have no pets in this household?

Yes.

Would you believe that I am smiling and laughing (but still looking at surface wounds, already washed and soon to get some generic Neosporin)?
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Would you believe VelvetRed has a wonderful sense of humor as well as two crazy cats?

Would you believe it's worth it all to have those furry loved ones?
    Count your blessings!

Tell that to my leg.

Would you believe that I've been bitten by another beloved cat (hey, he was scared because his 18 pounds were too heavy for me to carry, he's not fat, just really big and sleek like a mini-panther) and that time I went to the clinic for anti-B's because the home treatment wasn't enough, and they told me "you can't leave, you have to wait for the sheriff's dept. to get here for the report", and making the story shorter, I went home to get Loki's vaccination papers and then went to the sheriff's dept. to fulfill the report obligation, and after giving the details, deputy said "well, I'm sure nothing is going to happen", I said "whaddaya mean?" and he said, "well, your animal might have been confiscated for biting", and I'm thinking "this is my own damn HOUSECAT"...omg don't get me started, oops, too late.

FORT Fogey

Would you believe we should start a new thread for pet stories? (Or is there somewhere else on this board for that?)

Would you believe that there is already a "for animal lovers" thread?

Would you believe I would have missed her amusing (to us, probably not her) story if she had put it there, because I am stubborn and only come here?

FORT Fogey

Would you believe I take back my suggestion?

+ Reply to Thread