+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 474 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 4731
Like Tree114Likes

Thread: Would You Believe...

Re: Would You Believe...

Would you believe there's much truth in the saying, "No one knows what goes on behind closed doors?"

Would you believe that I'm recording (rather than watching) a new epi of LOST, my fave TV show, because I am loving hanging out with y'all? (I always record it but almost always watch it during)
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Would you believe I am touched?

Would you believe I am finding it hard to respond as I am still trying to absorb?!

Would you believe the rest of my neighbors lead seemingly mundane lives?

Would you believe Velvet is now quiet because she is currently writing a screenplay?

Would you believe you're making me laugh, Baby?

Would you believe that I am smiling, Baby, and just actually LOL'd for real?
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Would you believe, rgw, that "seemingly" is the operative word in that sentence of yours?

Would you believe Family #3 stirred up other trouble while they were here ... including having a big fire in a barrel in their back yard, causing the fire department to come out (you can't burn things within city limits, plus the farmer behind him was afraid his field would catch fire); the boys who lived their killed birds with a bb gun (not only breaking rules about the gun but killing a protected species, according to my neighbor who is a bird lover); the husband set up a stand-alone garage for car restoration (buffing and painting, which violates our neighborhood by-laws, and this warranted a visit from local officials who told him to cease operation, which he didn't do); and the husband called the police when his next-door neighbor decided to erect a privacy fence, because the fence builders stepped on his property.

Would you believe our street has been so peaceful since they moved away?

+ Reply to Thread