+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Would You Believe...

Re: Would You Believe...

Would you believe that I have been cutting my family's hair for over 20 years, so if you lived next door, I would have helped you out?

Would you believe I wish you were my neighbor, Baby?

Would you believe I might just be tempted to put in a bid on that foreclosed house next to you if you continue to be so nice to me?

Would you believe that all of the different families who have lived in that house have dealt with devastating circumstances (including adultery, a wife leaving her marriage to become a homosexual, abandonment of children, divorce, suicide, death from ALS, being arrested for assault, and foreclosure), and I hope that the next family who lives there experiences peace and tranquility?

OMG, rgw, would you believe that I hope that you are making this up but am intrigued if you are not? (someone needs to do a healing there)
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Would you believe Velvet that I went when I read that?!

Would you believe that I wish I were making it up, but it's all true?

(The scenarios are complex ... Family #1 dealt with the wife's homosexual decision, followed by a divorce, and then an adopted child committed suicide after they moved away ... Family #2 appeared to be doing okay, but after they moved, the man had an affair, he was accused of molesting his nieces when they were little, the couple divorced, and then he died of ALS ... Family #3 dealt with the wife having an affair with her husband's close friend, and then she left her husband and children for this boyfriend, and then the couple divorced, and then the house went into foreclosure, and then the wife was arrested for assaulting her ex-husband's new wife. Her mug shot was in the paper not too long ago.)

Would you believe, BB (if I may call you that), that life can be stranger than fiction?
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Would you believe that in all three cases, much heartache could have been avoided if everyone had kept their marriage vows?

Would you believe, rgw, that I believe you and am thinking about an old TV show--"these streets could tell stories" was a tagline (I think that's how it went)?

+ Reply to Thread