Name 10 TV Shows that debatably "jumped the shark" before ending. Bonus point for naming the "shark" moment.
1. Happy Days (Fonzie jumped the shark (hey we had to have this one))
2. The Brady Bunch (another old show almost as iconic as Happy Days for an exact moment where it became obvious the show was done for--the infamous introduction of "Cousin Oliver").
3. Grey's Anatomy (when Meredith fell in the water and "died" recently, she must have jumped over a small shark in Seattle -- I haven't watched it since. This one could be debatable, Krom).
4. Growing Pains (Birth of Chrissy)
5. Mork & Mindy (Mork and Mindy--a "couple" which worked best because Mork didn't truly understand human sexuality--fall in love and get married. There was also specifically one terrible episode where Mork took Mindy to vacation on Planet Ork.)
6. Married With Children (When Ted Ted McGinley -as with all shows hes 'joined'- Joined the Cast)
7. 24 (24 had a lot of "almost jumping" moments over the years--starting as early as Kim and her stupid Mountain Lion, but the place where the show completely and permanently came off the rails forever was when they revealed that Jack's family was responsible for every bad thing which ever happened. Anywhere.)
8. Cheers (Diane leaving)