+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Your cheese profile

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    John, I'm still curious about our cheese choice...

I am not surprised at all that we are cheese compatible, but were you surprised by the description? I'm not sure I exactly would define myself as an adventure seeker.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Another adventure seeker
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

That was the most inaccurate cheese profile ever. It labeled me a back to basics mashed potato pot roast cheddar loving person, even though I said I liked adventurous cuisine! Everyone knows I love curry, and brie, and blue cheese. pfffffft. :rolleyes

The Family (Wo)Man

You are very family oriented and spend most of your time caring for loved ones. Whether itís volleyball practice, playgroup or a family picnic, it seems you and your family are always on the go. Your favorite meals are quick, satisfying to the whole family and often include casseroles, lasagnas and pre-prepared dishes. When it comes to cheese, you tend to favor processed varieties, such as American cheese, that are easily incorporated into family fare.

If you prefer to stick to whatís easy but crave some variety, try serving a delicious, on-the-go snacking alternative like string cheese. Pre-cubed Cheddar and Co-Jack cheeses are great on their own, but also serve as a perfect complement to any dish. Or, add a flavored variety of a favorite cheese, like Salsa Cheddar and Pesto Monterey Jack, into your repertoire.

If breakfast needs to be portable, stuff a warm tortilla with a thin omelet made with Colby cheese. When afternoon hunger pangs strike, American or Cheddar cheese slices sandwiched between apple wedges make a great midday snack. And when itís your turn to be soccer mom or dad, bring the team bite-sized snacks-on-a-stick prepared by alternating pieces of fruit, such as grapes and pineapple chunks, with cubes of Cheddar, Swiss or Havarti.
    LOL oddical. Now, I love cheese in most forms but I do consider myself a bit more adventurous than this. Although I *do* have quite a thing for traditional mac n cheese and lasagna.

Another Adventure Seeker (that's a crock ...)

Your life is all about your quest for excitement. You like to push the edge, test your skills and jump into endeavors head first. Your food preferences are adventurous and include ethnic dishes featuring bold, unique flavors. You are apt to choose cheeses that
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    I am a Family Woman. And here I thought I was an adventure seeker. But the cheese they listed...they are my favorites! Thanks, that was fun!
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

Ultimate American Idol RubenIZMyne's Avatar
    This is cool BF. Thanks for posting.

The Family (Wo)Man

You are very family oriented and spend most of your time caring for loved ones. Whether itís volleyball practice, playgroup or a family picnic, it seems you and your family are always on the go. Your favorite meals are quick, satisfying to the whole family and often include casseroles, lasagnas and pre-prepared dishes. When it comes to cheese, you tend to favor processed varieties, such as American cheese, that are easily incorporated into family fare.

If you prefer to stick to whatís easy but crave some variety, try serving a delicious, on-the-go snacking alternative like string cheese. Pre-cubed Cheddar and Co-Jack cheeses are great on their own, but also serve as a perfect complement to any dish. Or, add a flavored variety of a favorite cheese, like Salsa Cheddar and Pesto Monterey Jack, into your repertoire.

If breakfast needs to be portable, stuff a warm tortilla with a thin omelet made with Colby cheese. When afternoon hunger pangs strike, American or Cheddar cheese slices sandwiched between apple wedges make a great midday snack. And when itís your turn to be soccer mom or dad, bring the team bite-sized snacks-on-a-stick prepared by alternating pieces of fruit, such as grapes and pineapple chunks, with cubes of Cheddar, Swiss or Havarti.

The Family (Wo)Man

This isn't wrong, but not necessarily accurate as I don't have a family, and am not always on the go. I thought I'd be more of a trendsetter.
    Last edited by misskitty; 04-20-2006 at 03:29 AM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123